The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Winklejohn did the tough but honorable thing. It'll be interesting to see that rift play out with how Jones performs in the cage. When or if that happens again

Still awaiting the facts of this latest incident with Jones. Hope we get the truth

i get it, uncle dana would rather die than see jon jones bring viewers to another promotion but it looks awful that once again, a career criminal gets to stay, get paid and rewarded while another guy loses his contract almost instantly

Sad it had to be Violent Bob Ross. But by punishment, suspension, etc, it helps to curb certain behavior.

Jon Jones has been enabled his whole career. Mike Winklejohn said as much. He’s surrounded by yes men. And Dana is not letting Jake Paul, Scott Coker, PFL, One, Rizin, WWE, AEW, etc get their hands on a talent like Jon.

Damn Jon

“My life wasn’t always great man,” he wrote in a since-deleted tweet. “Being molested as a child, losing a parent and sibling to disease at a young age. It goes on and on man. I got things I need to deal with.”

Yo.....Ariel coming in hot again. This is seriously pretty entertaining.

I was a diehard fan of Brendan schaub years ago, right after he was done fighting before he went Hollywood. My girl surprised me with tickets to a TFATK show, with meet and greet access. Scumbag slid into my girls DMs a few hours after we met them, really left a sour taste in my mouth. I have since stopped listening to them, and seeing him get all this hate is kinda comical.

He keeps getting worse

“Belal Muhammad, you need to know something man. The UFC will never let us fight unless I get f*cked up or if you come to middleweight and get ranked. And honestly man I will give you an offer because I f*cking like you dude. I think you’re f*cking funny. I laugh at your Instagram post. I think it’s hilarious.” Sean Strickland said.

“But I want to make you an offer. We can go… You’re going to be in Vegas next week. Me and you, we can meet up in the desert dude and we can just do some weird sh*t together. Because it’s like, this is something that I’ve always fantasized about you know? And you are like a gazelle that wants to be a lion and you’re accepting what I want to do to you. And like dude, I want to do some weird sh*t to you man. Like oh man. It’s just so exciting that you’re just so ok with me doing it. Like there’s some things I’ve fantasized about for a long time and I feel like you’re going to let me do it to you.”

Deiveson Figueiredo continued:

“I love to be here and when I arrived Cejudo told me about Brandon Moreno, what Brandon Moreno did with him. Moreno lived two years in Cejudo’s house and after that left for another camp to help Benavidez fight Cejudo. He betrayed Cejudo. I’m going to be very happy in taking Moreno’s head off and giving it to Cejudo because in our sport you can’t be a traitor.”

What is he talking about?

Also Coach A and Henry have been training with Zhang. I still got Thug but hopefully we can get a fight of the year and ladies steal the show.

I was a diehard fan of Brendan schaub years ago, right after he was done fighting before he went Hollywood. My girl surprised me with tickets to a TFATK show, with meet and greet access. Scumbag slid into my girls DMs a few hours after we met them, really left a sour taste in my mouth. I have since stopped listening to them, and seeing him get all this hate is kinda comical.

Ariel suuuuper upset :lol:

I'm here for it though.

Rumble Rumble If you don't mind me asking how did Schaub manage to locate your girl??

Ariel suuuuper upset :lol:

I'm here for it though.

Rumble Rumble If you don't mind me asking how did Schaub manage to locate your girl??
Don’t mind at all. It happened years ago.

I’m thinking he went through the hashtags on Instagram and found her profile through there. It was some pretty weird stalker **** if you ask me. He likes a few of her pictures from the store, then went to liking other pictures in her profile, and finally went in for the kill. Dude is scum.

Deiveson Figueiredo continued:

“I love to be here and when I arrived Cejudo told me about Brandon Moreno, what Brandon Moreno did with him. Moreno lived two years in Cejudo’s house and after that left for another camp to help Benavidez fight Cejudo. He betrayed Cejudo. I’m going to be very happy in taking Moreno’s head off and giving it to Cejudo because in our sport you can’t be a traitor.”
What’s the story to this? I missed it.

Don’t mind at all. It happened years ago.

I’m thinking he went through the hashtags on Instagram and found her profile through there. It was some pretty weird stalker **** if you ask me. He likes a few of her pictures from the store, then went to liking other pictures in her profile, and finally went in for the kill. Dude is scum.

Damn that's some pro level fiend ish :smh: :lol:

Well.... his mans are Callen and D'Elia so i shouldn't be surprised by this at all.

Back
Top Bottom