The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Carla definitely should have got the shot, Weili got finished and with just one prior defense she doesn't deserve the immediate rematch. A loss for Zhang temporarily derails her future titleshot. Carla should be able to wait without taking another fight but yea if Zhang wins you know they do the trilogy.

JJ hasn’t fought in more than a year. They should do that Rodriguez vs JJ fight.

Only issue is JJ lost to both Zhang and Rose. But if she wins the Rodriguez fight AND Carla beats Rose.

That’s the crazy thing. Besides trying to appeal to China, Zhang doesn’t deserve a rematch. They should’ve done the JJ/Zhang rematch. Carla should’ve fought for the title.

Nah…Weilli smash Andrade and JJ. She deserves rematch. Y’all forget to quick, Esparza gotta wait or fight again.

Rose knocked her out conclusively or concussingly. Carla was the #1 contender.

JJ, whom Vince said beat Zhang, should have rematches her and given the fans another fight of the year.

did not realize the ariel/schaub beef was still going on
just listetened to ariel latest response and he hit schaub with some hard facts :lol:

Schaub was still talking mess on TFAK. Brian whatever was egging him on. It’s crazy how their roles have reversed. Schaub’s ego out of control.

I heard Schaub say this on that show prior to me turning it off

Just cause JJ had that big *** hematoma doesn't mean Weili smashed her :lol:

Fight ended in a split and about 4 of those rounds could've went either way.

Don't see Carla beating Rose or Weili but she really deserved the fight just to move the division. Now we have a jam with Carla having next but also Marina/JJ being a fight away.

Then there's always a chance that Weili beats Rose and they go for an immediate trilogy.

Is he really banned? wtf lol
No. That’s the source of the beef. All of the Schaub lies.

Ariel is hard to work with. Ariel is banned from Vegas. Schaub was the reason Ariel worked the Woodley/Paul card. Repeating the bs UFC 199 story from Rogan. Physically trying to intimidate Ariel. Texting Ariel a private apology then not following up with a public.

I haven't rewatched it since it happened but at the time I thought Marina did enough to beat Carla in that fight

Dern got the face of a 45 year old man. Oof.

I just see this dude in a wig

130802paul-scheer1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: OTG
Wow just when you thought 269 couldn't get any better! I have Leon in this one but who knows, Masvidal needs a W so could see him coming out aggressive early.

Also, I'm not sure they'd want to do another 5 round fight as this card already has 3 title bouts.

Wow just when you thought 269 couldn't get any better! I have Leon in this one but who knows, Masvidal needs a W so could see him coming out aggressive early.

Also, I'm not sure they'd want to do another 5 round fight as this card already has 3 title bouts.
It should have been a main event on a different card

As long as the healthy of these fighters is good, we get four great PPV cards.

They already stacking January. Good move.

I gotta say guys (and gals). I love the Boxing entrances lol and ring attire. That’s one thing I wish they could insert into this stale fight kit with snake logo era.

Back
Top Bottom