The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

SBG is just one big L

Ireland MMA mourning right now. Hope it doesn't set that whole country back after today
Wouldn’t you say the fact there is Ireland MMA and we are discussing such names is a win?

COVID hasn’t been kind to Europe as far as MMA goes especially from the major leagues. There’s still KSW, Cage Warriors, etc are still there and thriving a bit.

SBG as a camp. I always felt John K was a hack. Conor was the great mind. And Gunnar was a great grappler.

Also I was listening to the Ringer’s preview show. It’s crazy how Dana has a beef with Ariel. It’s like Ariel was the real father of one Dana’s kids. Like Dana wanted to secretly wanted to be a real journalist. Like Dana is allergic to the truth. Like Dana intimated by a hairy lanky Canadian.

Well, yes, no doubt Ireland even being on the map is a win. Much in large part to Conor

I was referring to their future and where they and the next gen take it from here. If they would have swept the card or something magical like that I feel like it would have been the catalyst to evolving even further

Hopefully aside from the results, new people there are still inspired to train. SBG though def lost out on some potential futures imo

Usman is two wins away from tying Anderson's consecutive win record :nerd:. Dana gonna put Khamzat in there soon :nerd:
Seems like Dana is angling for Chimaev to fight in December against a top 10 guy and then putting him in the title fight. He made it pretty clear that Chimaev wouldn't be getting the next shot without another win

Leon better finish Jorge and then pray he doesn't still get skipped lmao

“I don’t know if Chimaev is ready for that yet. (a title shot) Chimaev just broke into the top ten by fighting number eleven.” White said (h/t MMANews). “It’s a whole ‘nother ball game when you get into the top ten, and you start fighting five and up. He’s one or two fights away from a championship.”

Well, yes, no doubt Ireland even being on the map is a win. Much in large part to Conor
And
I was referring to their future and where they and the next gen take it from here. If they would have swept the card or something magical like that I feel like it would have been the catalyst to evolving even further

Hopefully aside from the results, new people there are still inspired to train. SBG though def lost out on some potential futures imo
Or maybe the L drives them to grind harder and show out next time.

I love MMA. I was amped off Europe vs everybody last week. Russia definitely impressed. I’m hoping we can ignite Europe MMA.

And I want to know what’s up with Africa. The three brothers. And a PI…let’s get it bubbling over there.

Or maybe the L drives them to grind harder and show out next time.

I love MMA. I was amped off Europe vs everybody last week. Russia definitely impressed. I’m hoping we can ignite Europe MMA.

And I want to know what’s up with Africa. The three brothers. And a PI…let’s get it bubbling over there.
I was talking about the Irish folks who aren't yet fighting, i.e. the next gen. But yeah it's whatever lol

I watched this again today. The commentator did a nice job of giving context to the song, I wasn't even aware of the meaning of it after all these years

Crazy moment, for me one of the most memorable moments in MMA this year. When the announcer was introducing the fighters you couldn't even hear him over the singing

gian villante's transformation into a fat **** is truly amazing.

Yeah that was cool but these 300 lbers are not entertaining at all

Dude had no business being in there he’s already retired in his heart

I remember watching Jordan Williams live at dragonhouse in sf. I’m hoping he knocks the hype wheels off the other cat

Back
Top Bottom