The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Lol what does this even mean? Can he just admit he was wrong about everything yet? Theyre litterally fighting in MSG this weekend. Now that theyre a public company with over 100 employees he has to mandate the vax, no? Is he just pouting? Gunna move the company HQ to Abu Dahbi and avoid American oversight?

Lol what does this even mean? Can he just admit he was wrong about everything yet? Theyre litterally fighting in MSG this weekend. Now that theyre a public company with over 100 employees he has to mandate the vax, no? Is he just pouting? Gunna move the company HQ to Abu Dahbi and avoid American oversight?
I think it means that the ufc business is doing real good. Dana is willing to have every fight night in Vegas meaning he doesn’t need live gates in other cities

As far as ppvs some of those will still be in different cities and countries

ahhh I misread, I thought he was reverting back to all PPVS in Vegas or Abu. So he just has the vax mandate to address now:nerd::nerd:

ahhh I misread, I thought he was reverting back to all PPVS in Vegas or Abu. So he just has the vax mandate to address now:nerd::nerd:
It also seems he'd rather not do Fight Nights outside of the Apex due to the uncertainty in other states that mandates can change in. I'm still surprised they haven't opted to hold the FN's in a bigger hotel venue in Vegas though. Also, some fight nights don't have worthy headliners so I'm sure that may also play a role in them not wanting to secure another state venue only for it to be less than half full.

Usman very cordial towards Chimaev today. He said he understands how MMA works and the business of it. No trash talk on his part

1635975554769.jpeg

Damb, I remember when AJ vs Gallagher was a thing. Bellator was trying to build that up hard :lol:

Gallagher told Ariel that he is going to take the 135 belt and wants to double it up by beating AJ

AJ might dogawalk that man :lol: but I like Gallagher

Real fight I want to see is AJ vs Pico

“[Bellator] sent an internal message turning it down,” Freire said. “A.J. McKee was pissed because I gave up the 155-pound title, but he didn’t respond when I called him for the all-or-nothing. He should be pissed at himself because if he had responded to that when I called him, it would create some buzz in the media, fans would talk more, and Bellator would be in under some kind of pressure [to do it].

“Maybe they would concede, maybe not, but [McKee] would have the chance to fight for the belt and become champ-champ, which is what he wanted. But he didn’t even answer me, he ignored me, so f*ck you, man. You can’t complain.”

“Honestly, I was never hopeful that this rematch would happen,” he said. “I don’t know what was going through my mind [when I thought that]. I know I have history there [in Bellator], but right now it feels they have the right fighter. It’s a kid grown in Bellator, an American, 18-0, and [Bellator] won’t put Patricio Pitbull to end the reign of an American inside an American organization. I hope I have a chance, and I think everybody knows I deserve this title fight.”

Back
Top Bottom