The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Is the guy that beat McGregor twice (Poirier) really gonna have that short of a run and lose?

Those were clean. Nice KO.

but let’s be real…

Cruz, Munhoz, Vera, Frankie, Font, Merab, Sandhagen, Yan, Garbrandt, etc.

He needs to fight real comp. We need to see him rolling. We need to see how he deals with wrestlers. And real strikers.

Impressive K.O. by O'Malley but yea let's see how he does with top ten cause he does seem to leave himself open for big shots.

I think Vera beats O’Malley even worse a second time. Dude has continued fighting better opposition and just KOed Edgar.

Paiva is a 125er that fought at 135…expectations were low.

I think O'Malley is better than Vera tbh. Frankie was giving it to Vera for a good round and a half. While the resume isn't loaded you can't deny his hand speed and accuracy. His pull back counter is money. Only type of fighters I see giving him a tough matchup are good pressure fighters. I think the Yanez fight would be a fun scrap.

Vera is a game opponent. I doubt he shorts Sugah’s neuro system again but he can definitely chop his legs to limit his mobility.

Im not against Vince’s recommendation. Also the ish talking will be great.

Back
Top Bottom