The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

How was the presser? Seemed like they had way too many fighters there, should have had the two title fight guys there and separate presser for the rest.

How was the presser? Seemed like they had way too many fighters there, should have had the two title fight guys there and separate presser for the rest.
it was actually worth watching this time, not bad

Strickland and Izzy went at it
Max was going hard on Volk

Strickland just going crazy in general as usual

Haha. Yo.....Strickland is a wack job but he's pretty funny for what it's worth.

Also even surprised how tall Izzy is to Cannonier. Can't wait Saturday.

Yo anybody got a link to the audio of Conor McGreggor doing his own play-by-play of the Khabib brawl?

Remember it being one of the funniest things I've ever heard but internet seems to have been scrubbed of it.

Son says something like "Oi, now I'm back in the mix," right off the bat.

Yo anybody got a link to the audio of Conor McGreggor doing his own play-by-play of the Khabib brawl?

Remember it being one of the funniest things I've ever heard but internet seems to have been scrubbed of it.

Son says something like "Oi, now I'm back in the mix," right off the bat.
Dawg. I remember that hahahaha

Gonna be in Vegas the first weekend of august but Damb, this would have been one for the Books

I’ve actually never gone to a ufc event in Vegas
Man…going to a UFC is on my bucket list. Tried to get a buddy to go to the Anaheim card. He’d gone to one before and wasn’t interested because the usual attendance issue if you’re not up front vs watching from home.

Back
Top Bottom