The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I respect these guys for just going out there and fighting for GLORY, cuz we all know it ain’t about the money.

No one gets into fighting for money.

You go get a real estate license for that

My only issue is how the noise for pay is coming from the OUTSIDE from guys NOT FIGHTING

If fighters collectively got together and were like hey, something up….I would support them 100%

But it’s these nerds behind their computer desks (MMA MEDIA) forcing their way into MMA relevance by puting on a cape and white knighting for these fighters who aren’t even complaining

I respect these guys for just going out there and fighting for GLORY, cuz we all know it ain’t about the money.

My only issue is how the noise for pay is coming from the OUTSIDE from guys NOT FIGHTING

If fighters collectively got together and were like hey, something up….I would support them 100%

But it’s these nerds behind their computer desks (MMA MEDIA) forcing their way into MMA relevance by puting on a cape and white knighting for these fighters who aren’t even complaining
Doesn't take much effort to find some real journalism on the matter.

The fighter survey from the athletic was 170 anonymous active fighters ranging from as low as 2k a fight to 6-7 figures.

If that's your issue then you should educate yourself on the topic.

Caping for a monopoly when they've been pulling moves like this for years ain't it.

UFC 280!
606E3443-B168-4BB3-9DB4-2A608201ACCC.gif

Happy for Gamrot. Hopefully the winner really does get next shot.
Doubtful, if Beneil wins he more than deserves it off merit alone. However, who knows if they give Volk the lw shot early next year and further delays things for next deserving lw guy. I want to see Benny get it though. But as we know the UFC goes with the sexier matchup 9 times outta 10 even if they aren't exactly deserving.

Doubtful, if Beneil wins he more than deserves it off merit alone. However, who knows if they give Volk the lw shot early next year and further delays things for next deserving lw guy. I want to see Benny get it though. But as we know the UFC goes with the sexier matchup 9 times outta 10 even if they aren't exactly deserving.
Yeah Volk would really be the only other option. Him being out 3 months for his hand surgery puts him on the same timeline too.

Hope he don't point fight like he was trying to do against Pedro

“I believe I’m better than Petr at what we’re going to do, and that’s f*cking fighting. I’m better than Petr, and I truly believe that that. I think that is what is going to get the job done. I’m going to go in there more prepared than Petr, I’m going to go in there and do what I do.”

Sean O’Malley continued, “Obviously putting Petr’s lights out would be massive but I just need to go in there and get the job done against Petr Yan. Three, five minutes rounds, he’s the best dude I’ve fought hands down. I’m very excited for the opportunity, I just believe I’m going to be better, on October 22nd, against Petr.”

Mokaev sounds so damb composed and confident. Honestly sounds like Khabib, same cadence and similar trash talk/swagger.. just better English

Hope he gets to that title shot soon

Paddy sounding genuinely angry lmao, adds to the fight because the intrigue kinda not there even tho Levitt and his twerking are always hilarious

They frown at ESPN money. Smile at Arab money.

They really could have spread loaded both cards.
Honestly I really want to see what kinda crazy money and other perks they give the UFC and Dana

For them to stack these cards like this...

I know they be wilidin with the compensation

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom