The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Usman nurgemedov gonna fight tomorrow

Josh Thomson actually said he could see Gonzalez beating usman tomorrow with his wrestling

Him and big John are saying Gonzalez is a much better wrestler than usman

I was surprised to hear josh talking like chris Gonzalez may be too big a step up for usman, like he needs more time. Usman is ranked #3 while Gonzalez isn’t ranked lol

If usman runs through him I don’t think anyone else at 155 is going to be some huge threat to him

Usman nurgemedov gonna fight tomorrow

Josh Thomson actually said he could see Gonzalez beating usman tomorrow with his wrestling

Him and big John are saying Gonzalez is a much better wrestler than usman

I was surprised to hear josh talking like chris Gonzalez may be too big a step up for usman, like he needs more time. Usman is ranked #3 while Gonzalez isn’t ranked lol

If usman runs through him I don’t think anyone else at 155 is going to be some huge threat to him
That LW division is mostly regional level. Patricio would still be champ if he didnt relinquish for his bro.

Usman will be champ there til he makes the move to the UFC. And the man ain't even in his prime yet lol.

Josh and John just doing cheap promo work. Just like when they said my man Moose was the worst matchup for Izzy

Will be interesting to see how Gustafsson fares in his comeback, seems to have flown under the radar with the attention being on the UK fighters.

Still don't know if I like or hate Paddy and Molly. I like the confidence and all but I feel like they haven't fought enough fights to get all this attention. Watch this card turn out the total opposite of the last card with all of them losing. It will be a nice thing to see in the afternoon anyways.

Paddy isn’t a real contender so I view him in a diff light. He himself doesn’t often say he’s a future champ or that he’s the best

His fight style is entertaining as hell tho

He has a way about him in trash talk that gets you somewhat intrigued

If he keeps winning it’ll be really interesting how they match him up. Eventually he gonna run into a hammer and we’ll see how his trash talk goes from there

Lol dariush the new leon
Paddy isn’t a real contender so I view him in a diff light. He himself doesn’t often say he’s a future champ or that he’s the best

His fight style is entertaining as hell tho

He has a way about him in trash talk that gets you somewhat intrigued

If he keeps winning it’ll be really interesting how they match him up. Eventually he gonna run into a hammer and we’ll see how his trash talk goes from there
he just fun to watch/listen to

Arguably the best walkout in the game and he ain’t even a headliner yet

It’s been a fun ride, remind me of conor bless

He gonna blow the roof of the joint tomorrow 👀

Lets see if he rise to them bright lights again

I like levitt but paddy should be able to take care of business

This reminds me of when they were trying to match cole miller vs conor

If paddy loses, yikes. Also he’s at least been on record saying he doesn’t expect to fight in England again for a long time. He expects to fight in America on ppv’s from now on… so his comp should go up too

I like levitt but paddy should be able to take care of business

This reminds me of when they were trying to match cole miller vs conor

If paddy loses, yikes. Also he’s at least been on record saying he doesn’t expect to fight in England again for a long time. He expects to fight in America on ppv’s from now on… so his comp should go up too
Not saying Leavitt is a world Ender. But he’s definitely been around and shown his stuff in the cage. So many are looking at this as Paddy’s first true test in the cage Vice the cans they lined up for him prior. This is either going to raise the ceiling or floor for him. If that makes sense…

Good card. We definitely riding a decent wave at the moment.

Ufc can benefit either way with a Leavitt win or a Paddy win…. I’m going with Leavitt solely because of his quirky personality. He’s a technician in the cage, verbally tactile, and his post-victory dances are notorious. There’s not a lot of male fighters who are openly confident with expressing themselves like Leavitt, and I’m totally rooting for fighters who make the casual just bleed mma fans feel uncomfortable because man’s wanna shake his behind.

Ufc can benefit either way with a Leavitt win or a Paddy win…. I’m going with Leavitt solely because of his quirky personality. He’s a technician in the cage, verbally tactile, and his post-victory dances are notorious. There’s not a lot of male fighters who are openly confident with expressing themselves like Leavitt, and I’m totally rooting for fighters who make the casual just bleed mma fans feel uncomfortable because man’s wanna shake his behind.
I hope levitt makes everyone as uncomfortable as possible

Total chaos

Yes lol a gay male MMA fighter can be huge mainstream-wise

Yeah, I’ve heard interviews. I felt like I heard he had a wife and kid. Seemed mild mannered. Big book enthusiast just wild post fight celebrations.

Back
Top Bottom