The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Nah. We get the champion, his name is Do Bronx. Versus the heir apparent. The pressure and excitement is palpable. We all desire to see the result.

Khabib/Tony was never going to be as tense or competitive.

I’m also hoping Sean can cash that check!! Petr is such a beast.

Nah. We get the champion, his name is Do Bronx. Versus the heir apparent. The pressure and excitement is palpable. We all desire to see the result.

Khabib/Tony was never going to be as tense or competitive.

I’m also hoping Sean can cash that check!! Petr is such a beast.

Feel free to educate me but I can’t think of any other fight as built up over the years as tony/khabib. The streak tony was on with khabib running through everyone.

Off the top of my head?

Conor/Khabib.

Conor/Nate 2

Jones/DC 1

Brock/Carwin

Chael/Anderson 2

I “feel” Khabib/Tony was the greatest fight to never happen since they tried five times and the mess the two talked in the build up. It’s like the MMA gods did not look favorably on it.

I can see where you’re coming from though. Islam riding this win steak (but he is defeated) vs Charles who is also riding a win streak and fighting at LW. I feel like folks gave Tony more of a chance. Blah, blah, blah unorthodox, slicing elbows from the bottom and his grappling.

I don’t disagree with you on the list of fights you said.

My view point just comes from the fact Tony/khabib was booked 5 times over the course of 5 years right? There was always this mystique about it to what would happen if they fight?

Can’t wait to see Charles and Islam next month

Feel free to educate me but I can’t think of any other fight as built up over the years as tony/khabib. The streak tony was on with khabib running through everyone.

GSP/Anderson... Was never really on the cards but everyone wanted to see it.

Weird fight card this weekend. I think there are only 7 fights total. Dern just needs to take Yan down and it should be over. Anyone worth noting in the main card or preliminary?

D8B62935-39F6-40F7-A48A-49C842CF6034.jpeg

Looks like an okay card. No big names but up and comers (besides the ME).

Weird fight card this weekend. I think there are only 7 fights total. Dern just needs to take Yan down and it should be over. Anyone worth noting in the main card or preliminary?

D8B62935-39F6-40F7-A48A-49C842CF6034.jpeg

Looks like an okay card. No big names but up and comers (besides the ME).
Bellator has a better card on Saturday

Pitbull v borics 145 lb title fight
McKee 155 lb debut
Pico v Kennedy could be a title eliminator
Archuleta v barzola
Jay Jay Wilson v tokov at 155 lbs (Wilson was a win away from a 145 lb title shot but kept missing weight)

She really can do it all. I really wish there was another Cyborg vs Nunes 2 but I do think Nunes would drop her again like she did the first time.

Oh man. Marlon leaving the UFC only to fight an ex UFC fighter. I too think Burgos got this. Marlon has no gas tank.

Bellator has a better card on Saturday

Pitbull v borics 145 lb title fight
McKee 155 lb debut
Pico v Kennedy could be a title eliminator
Archuleta v barzola
Jay Jay Wilson v tokov at 155 lbs (Wilson was a win away from a 145 lb title shot but kept missing weight)
Bro, can I be real. Maybe Paramount should hire Jake Paul as the Bellator promoter. That card is definitely better. But it just seems like they like being low key and non hype.

Pitbull and McKee are good-great FWs. And Pico is developing into the Star of the future.

Bro, can I be real. Maybe Paramount should hire Jake Paul as the Bellator promoter. That card is definitely better. But it just seems like they like being low key and non hype.

Pitbull and McKee are good-great FWs. And Pico is developing into the Star of the future.
Bellator is god awful at promoting. So so so so piss poor

They have many fighters who could compete with the best in the UFC and literally nobody knows who they are. Even MMA fans

Bo is incredible

Watching the press conference right now, apparently all media is closed off from the Saturday card and there’s a rumor Dana has a big announcement ?

Back
Top Bottom