The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

You had a lot more confidence on Charles than any of my friends. Fight when how I expected, and how I think tony/khabib would have went. Outside of a flash KO, these guys are too good at grappling.
1666489935042.png

I thought khamzat had squashed the khabib beef and apologized for saying he could beat him but I see the beef ain’t dead and if anything looks like it’s getting worse.

Let Dariush get his title shot. He’s actually got better wrestling TDD than Charles. A BJJ black belt and decent striker.

Love the idea of Islam moving up in the future if he has a dominant run at 155. Feel like we got robbed of seeing khabib do that.

Also, dariush missed his opportunity today. When you get a win like he had today, you have to jump on the mic and state your claim for why you should be fighting for the belt. Reiterate you were booked to fight islam and you want that fight. Talking about Jesus and saying you’ll fight 5/10 more times before a title shot is not gonna help your case.

It’s lame af that he has that ko loss where he was dominating the whole time

Be that much more of a bogey man with that undefeated zero instead of one

When a ton of fighters and most the media give it to Yan after the fight, that's a strong indicator of a robbery. It shouldn't take super careful analysis and picking apart the fight punch by punch to justify O'Malley's win.
Hell, O'Malley himself didn't seem to believe it either.

Yan was robbed. I actually don't mind Suga - fun to watch and he hasn't crossed into that racist douchebag piece of **** territory Conor crossed. Yet.

There's a Brazil card in 3 months, I wonder if Oliveria wants to fight there

Otherwise you have 4 dudes who could fight

Oliveria, Benny, Fiziev and Justin

Benny will not fight Justin so you could do

Oliveria v Benny
Justin v Fiziev

Charles was #3 on the P4P list. Where does Islam land now that he took off #3? Kamaru and Leon are under Charles. Followed by Francis.

Does he tho

I don’t think anyone cares about that man
Honestly, you’re right. Not doing himself any favors. My man should have had a headshot promo. Not talk about a country with internal strife and recommend they turn to Jesus.

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat Does Coach Khabib become coach of the year if Usman beats Pitbull?

Charles was #3 on the P4P list. Where does Islam land now that he took off #3? Kamaru and Leon are under Charles. Followed by Francis.

Honestly, you’re right. Not doing himself any favors. My man should have had a headshot promo. Not talk about a country with internal strife and recommend they turn to Jesus.

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat Does Coach Khabib become coach of the year if Usman beats Pitbull?
I was legit lol'ing when he interjected Jesus into the Iran reference. It just seemed wrong on many levels

Khabib is coach of the year without a doubt

BW gonna have once again crazy fights to determine who challenges after O'Malley

Yan, Sandhagen, Vera, Merab, Simon

Yan just fought Sandhagen so you could do

Yan v Vera or Merab
Sandhagen v Vera or Merab

Can't forget about Simon

Umar and Yanez should continue to rise

Back
Top Bottom