The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Super low blow on Colby talking about Leon’s pops like that

I know he’s just trying to get in his head but that’s super low man

Wild for Colby dressing like that 😂😂😂

Thank god Ian Garry wasn’t there

Didn’t know Leon’s dad was killed in a shooting when Leon was 13. Colby crossed the line.

Colby a real POS but I knew he'd cross the line with some family stuff. He talked about Usmans Dad too. Lowest you can stoop imo.

lol umm no where because it is not a main event, not even a co-main brotha

good fight for both though IMO
Oh.

I saw this online today and thought it was the PPV poster.

BE67A45F-2CA9-42FE-99F8-504BA5A8E86B.jpeg

Bruv I wouldn’t even expect you to cover it but you’re amazing!!! **** if they’re still open my girl and I are down if that’s cool… but no pressure

We can fly out no problem and I got you after

Anaheim will be tough since all my boys are in OC/LA - DM me and we can discuss!

Too bad you couldn’t come in this weekend, doing a PI walk through tomorrow

Watched more of Colby’s skit… i honestly am surprised people react to him still and that fans are freaking out about what he said

He was like nervous and stuttering with all his scripted disses :lol:

It’s unfair to say leon shouldn’t have been upset. I just feel like by now we all know he doesn’t mean what he says and he’s trying to sell the fight

He will literally say anything so at this point the shock value isn’t there for me

Strickland is kind of the same way but he isn’t acting is the difference

Colby definitely went below the belt with the father comment. Wonderboy seems like a nice guy. Doing community outreach. Colby twisted it.

But should these MMA fighters expect anything else?

Colby is different than Bryce or Strickland. They’re all cringe. But Colby be generating that X PAC heat.

Watched more of Colby’s skit… i honestly am surprised people react to him still and that fans are freaking out about what he said

It’s unfair to say leon shouldn’t have been upset. I just feel like by now we all know he doesn’t mean what he says and he’s trying to sell the fight

He will literally say anything so at this point the shock value isn’t there for me

Yeah if you getting riled up at Colby's antics at this point its on YOU.

Y'all holding these MMA fighters to corporate HR standards

these doods are literally going to war.

If we fighting....possibly dying in there.....ANYTHING GOES.

some doods just cant detach from their emotions like others though, and I'm sure Colby is hoping Leon come in emotional tomorrow.

I'm interested, the low blows add another layer to an already good match up.

Colby can sell man.

don't really care who wins either way, just want a BANGER

Colby made comments about Usman’s dad too. It’s not new territory. We’ve seen him attack woke culture. He insulted Masvidal’s ability to parent. Nothing is off limit. He’s definitely the ultimate heel in wrestling parlance. Probably the only reason why he was given this opportunity after being on the shelf for 19 months (two Miami events ago).

It’s so cringey. But hopefully folks like Belal or Shavkat get an opportunity after this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ufc/s/T71QQpGgjU

“That was way too far, I wanted to jump up and punch him in the back of the head,” Pimblett said on the UFC’s weigh-in show. “I wanted to hit him. That was way too far. You can’t say something about someone’s dad.

“If someone said something about my nana of grandma, I’d jump up and punch them in the face.”

Yeah he was mad stuttering. Pretty much looked like he was losing confidence after the "7th layer hair(?)" line thing fell flat and decided to go for the bottom of the barrel ****.
Yeah if you getting riled up at Colby's antics at this point its on YOU.

Y'all holding these MMA fighters to corporate HR standards

these doods are literally going to war.

If we fighting....possibly dying in there.....ANYTHING GOES.

some doods just cant detach from their emotions like others though, and I'm sure Colby is hoping Leon come in emotional tomorrow.

I'm interested, the low blows add another layer to an already good match up.

Colby can sell man.

don't really care who wins either way, just want a BANGER
Dont think anyone is holding them to these standards. Its just the fact that we know Colby aint that kind of dude. We've heard lots of crazy talk in the fight game worst than what Colby says, especially in boxing. Mayorga and Tyson had quite a few. Difference is everyone knew them dudes had some screws loose during that time.

It goes both ways. Colby can't be surprised when he puts on this persona for fights but then get shook or file lawsuits when you come across the real ones out in public, like he did Usman and Masvidal.

In the end, he got the reaction he wanted and it definitely hit Leon in a way we've never seen from him. Going to be interesting to see if it plays a part and who it favors come fight night.

The family stuff is the lowest level you can stoop to. I get Colby trying to get a reaction but stuff like that is just disrespectful and asking for you to get beat up outside the cage. Plus we all know outside these media appearances and out of the cage Colby isnt about that life. I know others have gotten passes for much worse but still doesn't make it right.

Back
Top Bottom