The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Oh. That’s benign. Not sure where the controversy is. JJ is the MMA GOAT so he’s everyone’s favorite fighter. And delivering that loss is noteworthy.

We still talk about Buster Douglas when discussing Mike Tyson.

Sorry

To be honest I don't follow this thread like I used

Everything outside of the fighting when it comes to MMA has become mostly corny and cringe to me.

Mainly just watch the fights now.
God it’s gotta be truly diabolical for you man

I have to admit that it’s gross

The talent is crazier than ever though and I take a lot of these guys as acts. So it doesn’t make me angry like it used to

I really hope this pathetic piece of **** loses....

You hope he losses to the one making inherently racist comments as a colonizer of South Africa? It should be a good fight. But they're both despicable human beings for different reasons.
God it’s gotta be truly diabolical for you man

I have to admit that it’s gross

The talent is crazier than ever though and I take a lot of these guys as acts. So it doesn’t make me angry like it used to
The talent lol? A lil more than a year ago, the CEO of the company was caught slapping his wife in public and faced no repercussions. Same dude is pushing a "sport" that is unconscious able (Power Slap). And has made several entrances to his events with the League of Extreme Right Wing Conservatives. It's wild the sport is getting bigger but not at least taking the sort of half hearted approach the NFL or MLB does.

You hope he losses to the one making inherently racist comments as a colonizer of South Africa? It should be a good fight. But they're both despicable human beings for different reasons.
You making it seem like I support Dricus

I don't.

I just want to see Stickland be put to sleep first.

Hopefully Dricus gets knocked in his next fight

Like I said, MMA is in a corny and cringe place right now.

You making it seem like I support Dricus

I don't.

I just want to see Stickland be put to sleep first.

Hopefully Dricus gets knocked in his next fight

Like I said, MMA is in a corny and cringe place right now.
Do you want to see izzy beat dricus?

Izzy leans towards Kyrie in terms of Covid and all that

Lol

You gonna hate this place man. Elite hate watching

Do you want to see izzy beat dricus?

Izzy leans towards Kyrie in terms of Covid and all that

Lol

You gonna hate this place man. Elite hate watching
I rather an idiot hold the belt that a bunch of tier white supremacists

But in the end, most UFC fighters come off as clowns these days.

So I honestly don't care that much

Yes the talent. What’s funny about that lol

Just like basketball the talent is only growing and evolving

It’s art
I wouldn't compare NBA to MMA. NBA, due to demographics, player empowerment, etc, seems a lot more progressive or liberal than MMA.

But I agree. I believe the sport will evolve in five more years thanks to the anti-trust, greater competition, etc.

Switching gears, DDP is a big man. Sean was looking drained.

I wouldn't compare NBA to MMA. NBA, due to demographics, player empowerment, etc, seems a lot more progressive or liberal than MMA.

But I agree. I believe the sport will evolve in five more years thanks to the anti-trust, greater competition, etc.

Switching gears, DDP is a big man. Sean was looking drained.
Why not, I’m talking about sheer talent not anything else. You making it deeper than it is lol. I still don’t get why you laughing at that

I rather an idiot hold the belt that a bunch of tier white supremacists

But in the end, most UFC fighters come off as clowns these days.

So I honestly don't care that much
Got Damb like I said that’s some elite hate watching bruv. I hope you can find some joy in the other Tim Duncan types who aren’t associated with war lords or anything dark

Back
Top Bottom