The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Uh oh

On DDP's livestream rn, he's at some kind of parade

He's back on the "I'm the first African champ to be born here, train here and live here!!!"

He's repeating it over and over :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Crowd looks all white this time around I don't see no other colors :lol:

This sounds like a Klan meeting except in South Africa :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"My first defense won't be on American soil!!!! It won't be on New Zealand soil!!!!! It won't be on Nigerian soil!!!!! It will be on South African soil!!!!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Folks want blood!!!

He should follow his brother's lead. My man made a quick exit out of MMA and is now a food reviewer/social media influencer.

Keith Lee is his brother?!

1706908519031.gif

He should follow his brother's lead. My man made a quick exit out of MMA and is now a food reviewer/social media influencer.

His level of fame baffles me beyond belief. Dude was a so so prelim fighter and now he has people believing he can credibly review restaurants and get them exposure. Social media is so weird.

Speaking of Yan his next fight is a must win if he wants to keep any foothold as a top contender imo. A loss could put him in gatekeeper territory.

Great fight. Need to see replays on that ninja choke. Azat body seemed like he was going out but Johnson let go.

Back
Top Bottom