The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

That **** gon' be a mess.

Can't even front, I laughed when Conor said Edgar hurt his vagina :lol:

Last edited:
I know any Conor card will sell itself these days but why isn't there at least one embedded episode out yet? Surprised they didn't at least have one highlighting last week's press conference and something on the holm-tate fight.

I don't think Conor is going to make 145 ever again if he's really weighing around 185 right now. Looks like we'll have a new welterweight and middleweight champion soon :pimp:

Rockhold would man handle McGregor like a boa constrictor.

Conor should stick with 145 and 155. He matches up well with a few guys in the 170 lb division but I don't see him beating Condit, Rory, Woodley or Thompson. Hell, even Hendricks or matt brown...or even Maia lol yeah, just stay away. Its one thing to eat punches from Aldo or Mendes, but its a whole different ball game when you're catching a haymaker from Robbie or Big Rigg.

McGregor might be biting off more than he could chew at 170. That cocaine confidence is a mf.

Conor better not think he can survive @ 170 when you got dudes looking like this

20140521121335_IMG_2925.JPG

*Waits for somebody to post the pic of Woodley and McGregor together appearing to be of similar size.

In all seriousness, wrestlers at 145 can give him fits, strong wrestlers at 155 and 170 will have a field day.

In light of Bisping vs Silva

Do you still care for GSP vs Silva

And who do you think would win?

Lets say at a catch weight of 177

ya really think conor would have problems at 170??? think he can go up to HW if he wanted to. dead serious. that speed and precision would makes the bigger guys look so slow :x he is a naturally "bigger" guy that was able to cut down to 145

rather see shamrock/ortiz

Last edited:
ya really think conor would have problems at 170??? think he can go up to HW if he wanted to. dead serious. that speed and precision would makes the bigger guys look so slow :x he is a naturally "bigger" guy that was able to cut down to 145
rather see shamrock/ortiz

Shamrock vs. Vader

GSP would beat Silva and I thought so before Silva got beat by Weidman

In matches like that I just look at the ways to victory. Pre-Weidman Silva had the striking to end the fight at any minute, meanwhile GSP pretty much would've had to survive 5 rounds and just hold him down the whole match to get the decision. The Jiu Jitsu would've canceled out. Plus Anderson would have been taller, longer and weighed more. If the fight happened pre-Weidman I'd definitely put my money on Anderson catching him with something inside of 5 rounds.

If it happened now though, who knows.

Aldo explains turning down the McGregor rematch

"Any professional needs time to train," Aldo told Ariel Helwani on Monday’s The MMA Hour. "It’s not a cockfight where I go there and put my rooster to fight. It’s a high-level sport, I’m going there to do my job. When I have time to train, it can happen at any time, anywhere."

"I can’t speak for others, and I don’t care what they say. I know I deserve an immediate rematch," Aldo said of those who think he should be in a non-title bout next. "People who say I don’t, I don’t care about them. The important is what the UFC thinks and what we think. We came to the conclusion that we’re having an immediate rematch."

"I know I will win (the belt) again," he said.

"I want to fight at UFC 200," Aldo said. "It’s a historical edition, a great event. I would like to be part of it."

Aldo explains turning down the McGregor rematch

"Any professional needs time to train," Aldo told Ariel Helwani on Monday’s The MMA Hour. "It’s not a cockfight where I go there and put my rooster to fight. It’s a high-level sport, I’m going there to do my job. When I have time to train, it can happen at any time, anywhere."

"I can’t speak for others, and I don’t care what they say. I know I deserve an immediate rematch," Aldo said of those who think he should be in a non-title bout next. "People who say I don’t, I don’t care about them. The important is what the UFC thinks and what we think. We came to the conclusion that we’re having an immediate rematch."

"I know I will win (the belt) again," he said.

"I want to fight at UFC 200," Aldo said. "It’s a historical edition, a great event. I would like to be part of it."
Not after that IG post fam.. miss me with that bs

i want to see nate win just for the laughs :lol:
but he would have to put some brass knuckles and tape his hands up if he gonna knock conor out

ANYWHERE!

ANYTIME!

(when I have time to train...... even though I said I've been training since I got ktfo.....)

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom