The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yeah in her Strikeforce days Ronda used to be on point. Too many movies and not enough training now, you can just see in her physique she's not working as hard.

Yeah in her Strikeforce days Ronda used to be on point. Too many movies and not enough training now, you can just see in her physique she's not working as hard.

Based on her actions, her attitude and the things she says it seems like she suffers from some type of psychological disorder; depression, bipolar, schizophrenia.

I know it's common for someone with any of those disorders, especially depression, to over indulge on "comfort foods".

It seems like that's what's going on.

I haven't worked out in 2-3 years due to injury, and I actually lost 20 pounds. That's because I follow a strict diet. Ronda is living off oreos and soda pop.

My bae Miesha's body is always looking finger lickin' good. She's not a slob like honda.

I kind of forgot the Pettis/Barboza and Thatch/Siyar fights were on this card.

Probably still will pull the trigger on the PPV. Wrote it off at first when RDA went down.

My bae Miesha's body is always looking finger lickin' good. She's not a slob like honda.

Indeed, she keeps that resting b face though.

Probably because of her nose.

She looks ready for her belt.

027_Miesha_Tate.0.0.0.jpg

Last edited:
if conor wins anybody hope they still setup the rda fight for 200? everybody got this dude penciled in for a ww title shot he didn't earn and i'm scared it might end up lost forever like aldo-pettis.

ya really think conor would have problems at 170??? think he can go up to HW if he wanted to. dead serious. that speed and precision would makes the bigger guys look so slow :x he is a naturally "bigger" guy that was able to cut down to 145

not sure if delusional or conor stan, probably both.

Last edited:
^ :lol: @ "he is a naturally bigger guy that was able to cut down". He's trolling or delusional with the heavyweight thing, either way I kinda laughed.

Based on her actions, her attitude and the things she says it seems like she suffers from some type of psychological disorder; depression, bipolar, schizophrenia.

I know it's common for someone with any of those disorders, especially depression, to over indulge on "comfort foods".

It seems like that's what's going on.

I haven't worked out in 2-3 years due to injury, and I actually lost 20 pounds. That's because I follow a strict diet. Ronda is living off oreos and soda pop.

Yeah I don't doubt that she's got something going on with her, hopefully she gets it together. Maybe staying out of the spotlight might be the best thing for her.

When Conor wins against Diaz he should just skip RDA and fight Robbie for the WW belt at UFC200. RDA is going to have to beg Conor if he wants to fight him.

Where's all the capers for Honda now? There were so many in the general forum.

It will be interesting to see how Conor will deal with Nate's length and boxing

He took a fair amount of damage from Mendes short arms.

Also he was not able to finish Holloway who is also long

Last edited:
a lot of movement and teeing off on that lead leg and body is what i expect. a lot of oblique kicks. i can see conor using that spinning back kick a lot. think that will land a lot since the diaz brothers just stand right in front of their opponents with the body open to attacks.

conor is not a good match up for nate. the diaz bros boxing stance and their slow, plodding style are susceptible to kicks all day. guys that know how to kick, move and control the range give them fits.

nate is tough to finish and his cardio is ridiculous, so i think his best shot to push the pace and try to gas out conor late in the fight. maybe look for that harai goshi he loves to use to take down conor and look for a sub.

Last edited:
^it's important for diaz to take it to the ground
ya know the refs is gonna stand them up real quick
is herb dean the official for the fight or have they not announced it?

View media item 1934867

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bones still disrespecting Cormier

this dude really sitting at home and photoshopping and uploadin these pics on his phone?
that pic doesnt even make sense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom