The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

If Khabib doesn't sign the contract to fight Conor, Dana is the type of guy to strip Khabib

Khabib could say f it and retire but a part of me thinks he still wants to keep that belt as a symbol

The stipe/dc/francis thing is interesting.....

If stipe’s eye really requires legit time to recover...dana going to do an interim belt for francis and DC

Win or loose I think DC retires. Definitely not how cormier wants to go out, but a win over francis would a be a worthy note to retire on.

When stipe come back, francis is the number 1 contender/unifies the belt.

If Khabib doesn't sign the contract to fight Conor, Dana is the type of guy to strip Khabib

Khabib could say f it and retire but a part of me thinks he still wants to keep that belt as a symbol

Connor has to fight at least Dustin at 155 to even gain a title shot . Can you imagine fighting a guy that’s 4 and 7 in his last 11 then asking for the title shot right. If he fights someone like Nate Diaz and wants a chance at the belt ****

Connor has to fight at least Dustin at 155 to even gain a title shot . Can you imagine fighting a guy that’s 4 and 7 in his last 11 then asking for the title shot right. If he fights someone like Nate Diaz and wants a chance at the belt ****
Well you're right if we're speaking on merit based reasoning but that's not how the UFC operates

Well you're right if we're speaking on merit based reasoning but that's not how the UFC operates

People sleep on Khabib calling a lot of shots him and Ali have just as much as pull as Connor . Connor doing all this talking Dana already confirmed the Justin Khabib fight for the summer . You got Dustin wanting a fight with Connor and if he dodges that trust me Khabib is gonna decline and Dana ain’t stripping **** . If Connor loses to Dustin his career is over the **** talking and twitter fingers ain’t gonna be interesting no more .

Conor has way more pull than Ali/Khabib.

But I won’t pretend Domination MMA doesn’t have a huge influence on the MMA landscape. It’s crazy. Between PFL and UFC.

It seems like DC just wants to leave on top. He should have retired when the Brock fight fell through.

People sleep on Khabib calling a lot of shots him and Ali have just as much as pull as Connor . Connor doing all this talking Dana already confirmed the Justin Khabib fight for the summer . You got Dustin wanting a fight with Connor and if he dodges that trust me Khabib is gonna decline and Dana ain’t stripping **** . If Connor loses to Dustin his career is over the **** talking and twitter fingers ain’t gonna be interesting no more .
I feel like Ali works in concert more with Dana than the totality of his fighters. It benefits Ali that way

Khabib is probably already on his way out anyway after maybe one or two fights.. conor could be same but I feel like he’ll always be down to fight for years to come

conor keep jumping between weight classes to cherry pick his opponent. if u want a title shot you better fight one of top 3 in that division instead fight someone in welterweight division in order to get title shot in lightweight division (because F logic that's why)

conor next opponent have to be between these 3: dustin, gaethje, or tony (pick one) or if he decide to move up to welter division then masvidal, kamaru, or wonderboy

They’re all risky options.

Tony’s chin. His ground game and cardio.

Dustins striking. Decent grappling.

And do you really want to endure a war or flash KO with Justin?

Tony and Connor beefing is hilarious set it up title shot contention just wonder how long till tony is back

Reports out of Russia aren't good on Khabib's father

“Abdulmanap is in a bad condition, he’s in Moscow and in a coma,” the source, who was not named, reportedly told RT. “They didn’t treat him properly in Dagestan, and some complications arose. They flew him to Moscow, where he is now in a military hospital. He’s on his own there, they won’t allow family (to visit)”.

Reports out of Russia aren't good on Khabib's father

“Abdulmanap is in a bad condition, he’s in Moscow and in a coma,” the source, who was not named, reportedly told RT. “They didn’t treat him properly in Dagestan, and some complications arose. They flew him to Moscow, where he is now in a military hospital. He’s on his own there, they won’t allow family (to visit)”.

plrir.jpg

Back
Top Bottom