The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Came in sloppy too. Had to be 15 lbs heavier than usual. Really let himself down. Ten lbs lighter and he finishes Reem early probably

The judges must’ve been random people they found. They were trash.

Poor Edson. Second fight in a row with a bad decision.

Felt like Angela narrowly won as well.

Reem. Can’t believe he survived that onslaught. 20 years of fighting. With that $750K contract he had...definitely should consider retiring. HWs tend to stick around long (Arloski).

Yeah feel bad for Angela. Feel like if there was a crowd reaction for the first half of the 3rd maybe the judges would've leaned her way. But Claudia did finished strong.

Doubt it happens but would like to see her change camps, Alliance ain't it. Her fight career's still young in terms of mileage.

What camp? New Zealand?

Colorado? Trevor Whitman?

Javier Mendes in NORCAL?

She’s improved. It’s criminal she’s not ranked. And she was hanging in there with Claudia. I felt like she slightly edged Claudia.

Last edited:
Somewhere that will help her reach that next level in her striking. Roufus, Tiger, AKA, ATT, TriStar. I just don't think Alliance will get her where she wants to be. She still got potential for getting in the fight game so late in life.

^^^What about where Vince posted?

The hottest gym is City KB. Too far for her. In the past year, two champs and an up and coming LW challenger Dan Hooker + other rising stars.

Elevation is doing decent, especially the major change in Gaethje. Blaydes has the bad luck of fighting Francis. Cory definitely coming up.

ATT continues to be solid. They obviously have the female BW/FW champ and male WW champs.

Serra/Longo, Mark Henry, Firas, Roufus, Winklejohn, etc are also solid choices. But if you’re basing it on why have you done lately mentality than maybe the above or AKA are better choices.

Somewhere that will help her reach that next level in her striking. Roufus, Tiger, AKA, ATT, TriStar. I just don't think Alliance will get her where she wants to be. She still got potential for getting in the fight game so late in life.
AKA gym is more toward to grappling even though ironic considering their name is american kickboxing academy

Watching her fight, I was thinking if any female fighter uses leg kicks and body kicks. Not just throwing a few a fight, but consistently. Maybe holly but I can't really remember.

I see that Nevada's athletic commission still hasn't made a decision to allow pro sports under closed doors. Regardless of where the next event takes place (Dana saying it'll be AZ if Vegas isn't an option) it'll be interesting to see if TWood goes for broke against Burns as he really needs an impressive W to get back in title contention.

Also, looking at the current lineup for UFC 250... sheesh that card needs some names and matchups in the worst way. We all know Nunes isn't a draw (I'd call her one of the WMMA GOATS and do enjoy her fights btw).

Also, looking at the current lineup for UFC 250... sheesh that card needs some names and matchups in the worst way. We all know Nunes isn't a draw (I'd call her one of the WMMA GOATS and do enjoy her fights btw).

Seriously, what are they doing? Are they hedging on boredom? Or entertainment?

Less is more. They could’ve had 249 and last Saturday’s card. And then spread loaded between them and 250.

I don't know.. hard for me to pick against Woodley here. Don't think he's on the decline yet. He took the camp vs Rocky (continuing to this fight) real serious. Din Thomas left ATT too so he could train only his guys 100% full time. Only way I see Burns winning is if he sneaks in a sub. Think Woodley dominates him.

Honest answer no one.

But probably Valentina. Otherwise it’s title defense padding.

The only truly competitive women’s division is 115.

Also, Chael with the snaps...he went in.
I heard there are a couple women from the other orgs (not Cyborg) that might give her a run. Don't recall the names nor do I follow the sport outside of the UFC.

Back
Top Bottom