The monkey got out of the cage vol.Racist text messages

Wow so we have a company called Mobile Campus here...and they send out promotional text messages like discounts at restaurants if you show the text..or w/e
Also they're in charge of dispatching emergency texts to UF students (like if there's a gunmen on campus or something).

Tonight somebody hacked their server and sent a text that said "The monkey got out of the cage"
smh.gif
Ruined my night..I was watching the inaugural ball..
now the whole campus is buzzing about this...I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow...the campus newspaper is doing an article on it now.

Not outright racist...but come on..we're not stupid.
ohwell.gif

Discuss.

Try and not let other people's ignorance get you down.

They did it evoke a reaction out of people, don't let them win!

Republicans staying salty FTL
smh.gif
. Get over it already you +%!+*@#, Obama's our president now and there's nothing you can do about it
pimp.gif

wouldnt it be ironic, if it WAS an emergency... and a rabid chimp was running wild on campus...

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

wouldnt it be ironic, if it WAS an emergency... and a rabid chimp was running wild on campus...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just had a visual of a monkey running around campus knocking stuff over, trying to bite people.

Seriously though.... I can't wait until all this is over. Thank goodness this day has finally come & he can start his job tomorrow.

hymen cool avy ..
happy.gif

the monkey got out the cage?

not sure what that meant .. I just hope it doesn't have rabies ..

That's what you get for going to UF
grin.gif

Naw though seriously, that ignorance is everywhere, I got stories about some of the ##%# that's gone down in So Cal

Exactly. Have some respect, monkeys (the animals) can be dangerous if provoked.

Got me like

Stomach%20ache%20man.jpg

right now after laughing so damn much. thank you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Republicans staying salty FTL
smh.gif
. Get over it already you +%!+*@#, Obama's our president now and there's nothing you can do about it
pimp.gif
Do you have proof it was a Republican?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

i think the OP wants to let it get her down

i would never let some idiot ruin it for me
I mean there were always dumb racist FB statuses...yeah yeah..I never let them get to me...but for somebody to go through the trouble of
hacking the server to send this to everybody? You have some hate in your heart and need to get over it.

I'm ok, I just wanted to share what some +#$$@@+ did to us with you all.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I gotta admit that would be hilarious

welcome to white people true feelings

i tried to explain this to the sell outs in the other thread

Back
Top Bottom