The moon changed colors, congrats to the Nters that witnessed it last night

these eclipses are so weird. when you look up at the moon on any given night, sometimes you see all of it, sometimes just a pinch. watching it unfold live is a bit of a letdown. its almost never a big deal. Im sure others have seen a moon twice the size, ORANGE as can be rising over some mountains or the horizon. I fear I am just wasting my time here.. good night

these eclipses are so weird. when you look up at the moon on any given night, sometimes you see all of it, sometimes just a pinch. watching it unfold live is a bit of a letdown. its almost never a big deal. Im sure others have seen a moon twice the size, ORANGE as can be rising over some mountains or the horizon. I fear I am just wasting my time here.. good night

There's something about seeing it in person (rather than computer screen) that's so rewarding, even though these clouds are making it quite difficult

There's something about seeing it in person (rather than computer screen) that's so rewarding, even though these clouds are making it quite difficult

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I too feel the same way now.. 
But I have to make sure my clothes is both clean and dry for tomorrow so I might as well stay awake and keep an eye out for the moon tonight.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I too feel the same way now.. 
But I have to make sure my clothes is both clean and dry for tomorrow so I might as well stay awake and keep an eye out for the moon tonight.

you are right. I wish I could see it in person. But usteam will just have to do for me, unfortunately

I saw the steam was embedded in the other thread. Might as well embed it in here too.

you are right. I wish I could see it in person. But usteam will just have to do for me, unfortunately

I saw the steam was embedded in the other thread. Might as well embed it in here too.

watchin it online is super underwhelming
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom