The more generic anime/manga/otaku/Japanese culture thread (vol. Grand Line)

>umi neko
there isn't enough stuff on the original game to have a season worth of material to book any air time yet. esp dragonknight 007 is working on that other project with peach pit that's airing this season ( don't bother watching ) thisfranchase i would suggest you go for the original game instead of the horriflying adopt by stupid i mean studio deen....they are doing thewhole thing like selling you SB dunk without zoom insoles and fat tongue. the best part was they still do realize what fan base wanted and give enough satuorina out.....railgun angie kawaii angie wwwww

>lucky star
go watch the lucky star in bodoukan concert the MC parts were hilarious. esp the the haruhi group nakamura yuuichi'sboyfriend sugita and munto sama OnoD were
laugh.gif
.minori and mizuhara kaori went Ga Rei at their intro (oh yes...next chapter Ga Rei's original manga will be finished)

>thriller
ghost hunt from a few years ago, around 2008 i think

>Code geass
i read the same thing about new project but maybe it was just a new novel series not going to anything animed since sunrise's on ALOT of projects
the gundam unicorn OVA starting on world premier in feb, gundam 00 dvd speical edition director'scut series (only good for the audio commentary where the cast themselves ____ at the plot and scripts and the added higher grade action sequencesand...THAT sequence wwww) gundam oo the movie, gintama the movie, kerorothe cho movie so ya....i would really rather them not do anything animated for geass while they are working on that much stuff all together...

>window7
the nana chan one is all the world needed wwwww
pimp.gif

to sum up my guest appearance in this new ACG thread since..(?) wwwwww
2010 is the year of "the movie"s....nanoha..nanoha...nanoha......unlimited blade works....unlimited blade works.....ulimitedblade works....

now goldhawkickz back to his recent kamen rider addiction...
"kamen rideeeeee de de de decadeeee" wwwwwwww

uh ive been skimming through

-hajime no ippo
-reborn
-berzerk
-initial d
-vagabond
& i need to finish gto
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

5jz6nk.jpg

Had a feeling it was,
laugh.gif

I still use XP at home and at work...guess I'm missing out.
Spoiler [+]
Got anime wallpapers on both home and work PCs though...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my friend cosplays as miku, so she wanted to know. i did too for the most part
laugh.gif

i have a folder with about 1000 anime wallpapers (in order according to name of the series of course) yet i can never choose a single one to have up for acontinuous amount of time.
laugh.gif

i usually rock Cowboy Bebop though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by goldhawkickz13

>window7
the nana chan one is all the world needed wwwww
pimp.gif
first off, welcome back goldhawk. long time.
pimp.gif

secondly, nana is awesome and all, but i want more...
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

oh and also you know when the subbed Higashi no Eden movie is gonna be up?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

solid execution. i really need to finish lucky star. konata has to be one of the greatest characters ever.

any help with my eva 2.0 problem though?

Yo I just finished Claymore a few weeks back and it was intense. I loved the storyline and man, it was pretty raw.

Bakemonogatari is probably one of my favorite animes of all time after watching it though.

Just started Eden of the East.

What else should I take a look at?

yes long time, i haven't been bother loggin in at all for awhile since i needed more time on my catching up, i am way behind my galgame-ing. taking me 2months and yet i have not finished maji koi� and that is regard by myself one of the top galgame i played in 2009 if this gets ananimated series .it would have been a dream come true for along of seiyuu-cons. the cast's just illegal.�how you possibly put all these legendary seiyuusin along with the current�popular ones into one...galgame?! wwww�

kept getting sidetracked by other stuff because of fear of the feeling of not wanting to read the last chapter of a book, kept jumping into other series. wentback and finished utawareru no mono, the last 3 years worth of kamen riders with DEN-O, KIVA and DECADE now on Double W.....(indeed, those seiyuu had fun doing these wwww)

making a bunch of titles piled up some even coming up with TVA announced in next season as well like

can somebody recommend me a good anime. i would prefer a short series thats already finished. i liked..
-bleach
-naruto
-hajime no ippo
-code geass
-death note
-gungrave
pimp.gif

-yu yu hakusho
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom