The Most Expensive Town in America

The Southpark Aspen Episode
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

That article is wrong. Alpine New Jersey has the highest property rates in the country
Why make a claim like that and not provide a source?

Originally Posted by markster555

Wheres Asherton California, never heard of it?
Between Menlo Park and Palo Alto if you've heard of them. Right by Stanford University.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

That article is wrong. Alpine New Jersey has the highest property rates in the country
Why make a claim like that and not provide a source?

Originally Posted by markster555

Wheres Asherton California, never heard of it?
Between Menlo Park and Palo Alto if you've heard of them. Right by Stanford University.

I have a few good friends from Aspen, it's real out there. All they do is drink expensive wine and ski.

I have a few good friends from Aspen, it's real out there. All they do is drink expensive wine and ski.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

1 mil for that shack.

A shack!
The shack is probably worth two dimes that can be rubbed together,
the land is worth a mill

buy the property... knock down house, spend $500k on a new build, sell property for $10m
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

1 mil for that shack.

A shack!
The shack is probably worth two dimes that can be rubbed together,
the land is worth a mill

buy the property... knock down house, spend $500k on a new build, sell property for $10m
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrPolow23

OB-MW226_GREENA_NS_20110303232502.jpg
 New York . . . .
eyes.gif
I thnk the list is flawed, atleast on median home price. You can't compare a town of 6,000 to a town like Greenwich of 60,000 or UES which consists of hundreds of thousands.

Most of the people with those types of homes in Aspen most likely live in one of the other places mentioned on the list. Shows how much money the wealthy truly have.  

Originally Posted by MrPolow23

OB-MW226_GREENA_NS_20110303232502.jpg
 New York . . . .
eyes.gif
I thnk the list is flawed, atleast on median home price. You can't compare a town of 6,000 to a town like Greenwich of 60,000 or UES which consists of hundreds of thousands.

Most of the people with those types of homes in Aspen most likely live in one of the other places mentioned on the list. Shows how much money the wealthy truly have.  

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

I read this article earlier in the week. As someone who discovered snowboarding recently, having a winter home is on my checklist now lol.
pimp.gif

Any NTers snowboard?
nerd.gif

Skier here.
Moved to Tahoe just to ski
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... on weekends.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jackson hole is hopefully on my list next, or Whistler!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice! I'm trying to go to Whistler next year. NT summit?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom