The Most Influential Hip-Hop Message Boards Right Now....

Is this serious? The NTer who works for Complex must have given forum 16 the nod. This forum is a shell of its former self. 

edit: Just saw the rest of the list, I guess it's fitting. 
laugh.gif

Honestly the Coli music forum is better.. more content, at least in terms of hip hop

And the smilies are
rejoice.png

NT Music forum USED to be popping though until the mods ****** it up :smh:

Premo famously went out with a blaze of glory after everybody flamed his freestyle he posted...

...risetotherim? Mace40? xxcoldsunxx? JJs Home? EzFlash? SheGotGame? NayNimley? LaneyHiVs :rofl:

I thought that clown Premo55 got flamed because he tried to be one of "those" hiphop" heads that thought naming 10 no name rappers in his "Top 10 rappers of all time list" was the cool thing.

_s been saying parts of NT been dead for years, obviously not. This still the wild wild west for the most part.

_s been saying parts of NT been dead for years, obviously not. This still the wild wild west for the most part.

Man this **** is tame to how it used to be. Real **** the fat joe street cred thread went for like 20 pages of pure Tom foolery before a mod even realized what was going on lol.

Ferrari F 50 vs Human Crack was the **** back in the day

I will never forget that Juelz Avi Human Crack had :smokin

but as far as right now... maybe i don't check other forums much but if we;re # 3 Goddamn (Drake voice)

Niketalker23 had more to do with /16's decline than any mod did. Once he essentially snitched on the subforum, Meth began cracking down on what was going on in here. Dude was mad because it was dominated by rap. All he had to do was create a thread that pertained to his interests. ***** *** *****.

I didn't even realize some **** went down.

Music Forum is still good money in my book. And NT is my only online vice. I ain't even on Facebook or Twitter like that.

Not on any of those other message boards.

I still love sneakers. **** around and talk current events and high end cologne in General.

Boxing and MMA in Sports & Training. Some of the Sneaker Showcase.

One-stop shopping! :smokin

I don't think any music forum is the same anymore

With the crack down on "sharing" and invasion of young kids and trolls

Boxden is :smh:

right now its become the wild west again but for a while we weren't even allowed to post youtube videos

that ruined ALOT of momentum on this forum and you saw guy's like illionaire and diplomat tdot

not post anymore...it's gotten better these day's but still not like 2004-2011

we use to have dudes post soundscans every week , pastor troy ny was that dude , ferrari f50 use to

go ham talking reckless about g-unit , i am human crack , that one dude that loved vinnie paz , haze etc

also the artist "official threads" killed this forum also cus alot of people dont go in them to check for new music

and thats usually where people post new music , i try to make seperate threads for new songs to keep things fresh

...because its just boring to see the same 4 threads up top with 942 pages...

Back
Top Bottom