The most marketable player in the NBA is Dirk Nowitzki

Following Shaquille O’Neal‘s retirement, Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki is now the NBA’s most marketable player, according to Nielsen/E-Poll. Nowitzski has an N-Score of 132, which is 59 percent higher than Kobe Bryant‘s 83.

The N-Score measures name and image awareness, appeal and personality attributes such as sincerity, approachability, experience and influence, both at U.S. national and local levels.

Nowitzski does not have an agent or a business manager and only has one endorsement deal, which is with Nike. He has said he is not interested in cashing in on his marketability.

“I always wanted to be a basketball player. Nothing more. Nothing less,

Nowitzski does not have an agent or a business manager and only has one endorsement deal, which is with Nike. He has said he is not interested in cashing in on his marketability.

God what a concept.

Being white also helps. I kidd, I kidd. 
laugh.gif

Props to him.

really? i dont c it, not that hes not a likeable guy, just that he'd be the most marketable, i don't see ppl lining up for a pair of nowitzkis

dirk is hot now...he is humble... unique look ... greaty guy...

I can see blake coming up....

if the clips weren't so awful i think he would be a bigger name...

if they can get one other superstar to come to the clips they could become like a tag team out there

Originally Posted by luxurious24

really? i dont c it, not that hes not a likeable guy, just that he'd be the most marketable, i don't see ppl lining up for a pair of nowitzkis

I can't believe it either.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

It's really hard not to like this guy.

Agreed. Dirk is that dude and has been for a while. He seems like such a chill dude, how can anyone not like him?

laugh.gif
 Obviously they wouldn't normally, but when the Dirk AF1's came out I was in a line wrapped around the corner at NT Chicago.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

laugh.gif
 Obviously they wouldn't normally, but when the Dirk AF1's came out I was in a line wrapped around the corner at NT Chicago.

Those shoes are hideous and I've yet to see a single person with them on. The Nike outlet in myrtle beach has the same Hyperdunks that Dirk wore in the Playoffs and they've had just about every size sitting on the shelves the past few months.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Futuristic

laugh.gif

Those shoes are hideous and I've yet to see a single person with them on. The Nike outlet in myrtle beach has the same Hyperdunks that Dirk wore in the Playoffs and they've had just about every size sitting on the shelves the past few months.

marketablity goes further than just selling shoes you know...

laugh.gif
Given this is a Nike board I suppose we can let it pass, but marketability definitely goes well beyond a shoe. 

name and image awareness, appeal and personality attributes such as sincerity, approachability, experience and influence, both at U.S. national and local levels.
Give that definition, it's hard to completely argue against this.

If Dirk Nowitzki endorsed something, it would have absolutely zero influence on my decision to buy it.

Anyone else agree with me?

^^^ I think the same thing goes for anyone else as well. I'm not buying anything bc of the person
endorsing it but bc i like it

Even with him coming off a great performance in the playoffs & finals, Im still shocked. There's a couple of players I'd figure are ahead of him
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

i had my money on Dwight

dwight is corny and anytime hes doing a commercial or some kind of ad i dislike it. he tries too hard to be someone hes not.

Back
Top Bottom