The Most UnderRated Rapper of AllTime..CAMRON

Lets Keep it Real..Cameron Giles is the Best and Underratted..

Every Cam Album and Mixtape are all Classics
From Albums Like Confession of Fire, SDE,Come Home with Me,Purple Haze, Killa Season n Crime Pays, Gunz n Butte
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

To Mixtapes Like Public Enemy, Boss of all Bosses 1,2,2.5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Killa Cam is The Nicest in the Game Hands Down, Hes Only the Only Rapper on the Roc to go Plat. beside Hov.

From Albums Like Confession of Fire, SDE,Come Home with Me,Purple Haze, Killa Season n Crime Pays, Gunz n Butte
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Killa Cam is The Nicest in the Game Hands Down, Hes Only the Only Rapper on the Roc to go Plat. beside Hov.

Originally Posted by fly1587

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Underrated? Def not

and hasn't Kanye gone Platinum?

Matter of fact I think Memphis Bleek the understanding album went plat as well

Originally Posted by fly1587

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Underrated? Def not

and hasn't Kanye gone Platinum?

Matter of fact I think Memphis Bleek the understanding album went plat as well

The fact that he is even rated makes him overrated. Will never understand this @%+% its worse than the Lil B hype

Ill slap all yall +$!+%%

The fact that he is even rated makes him overrated. Will never understand this @%+% its worse than the Lil B hype

Ill slap all yall +$!+%%

Originally Posted by cartune

Ill slap all yall +$!+%%

You promote a rapper named Slim Dunkin tho....

Originally Posted by cartune

Ill slap all yall +$!+%%

You promote a rapper named Slim Dunkin tho....

Nah if anything Cam is overrated. Too many people especially on NT ride Cam for him to be considered underrated. Dude used to spit until he started putting words together just to rhyme. Most underrated rapper ever = Blackthought

Nah if anything Cam is overrated. Too many people especially on NT ride Cam for him to be considered underrated. Dude used to spit until he started putting words together just to rhyme. Most underrated rapper ever = Blackthought

Originally Posted by zube42

Most underrated?
I'd give it to the guy on the right.
Biggie-Smalls-Tupac-and-Redman.jpg
Came in thread to post a pic of Redman, saw that someone posted one as the first reply, Diddy bopped out of the thread.
Muddy Waters might have low-key been the best CD to come out in 1996, and some HEAT dropped that year: Ridin Dirty, Hell On Earth, Reasonable Doubt, All Eyez On Me, 7 Day Theory, ATLiens...

Originally Posted by zube42

Most underrated?
I'd give it to the guy on the right.
Biggie-Smalls-Tupac-and-Redman.jpg
Came in thread to post a pic of Redman, saw that someone posted one as the first reply, Diddy bopped out of the thread.
Muddy Waters might have low-key been the best CD to come out in 1996, and some HEAT dropped that year: Ridin Dirty, Hell On Earth, Reasonable Doubt, All Eyez On Me, 7 Day Theory, ATLiens...

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Word for word.

Back
Top Bottom