The Most UnderRated Rapper of AllTime..CAMRON

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Nah if anything Cam is overrated. Too many people especially on NT ride Cam for him to be considered underrated. Dude used to spit until he started putting words together just to rhyme. Most underrated rapper ever = Blackthought
Word for word.

^^Nawww Cam is Nice..Wat Song Does he Use Words Jus To Rhyme?? Cam Bars and Lines are Over Your Head Thats all.
Pay Attention to his Bars!!

^^Nawww Cam is Nice..Wat Song Does he Use Words Jus To Rhyme?? Cam Bars and Lines are Over Your Head Thats all.

Originally Posted by fly1587

roll.gif
@ Cam being over the heads of anyone.

You are right he is way too deep with classic lines (where he put words together just to rhyme) like:

"I get computers putin."

"That rooti, tooti, fruity, Louie, what I usually do
This that jump, stop, breathe, whoody-who
Gats in the truck
Platt, platt, pass to a duck
I'm the menace, owe me money, tat, tat, tat, what the !!!!"

If you think Cam is going over the heads of anyone ever then you know nothing about good writing, lyricism or what going over the head/deep actually means.

Originally Posted by fly1587

roll.gif
@ Cam being over the heads of anyone.

You are right he is way too deep with classic lines (where he put words together just to rhyme) like:

"I get computers putin."

"That rooti, tooti, fruity, Louie, what I usually do
This that jump, stop, breathe, whoody-who
Gats in the truck
Platt, platt, pass to a duck
I'm the menace, owe me money, tat, tat, tat, what the !!!!"

If you think Cam is going over the heads of anyone ever then you know nothing about good writing, lyricism or what going over the head/deep actually means.

Back
Top Bottom