The movie Orphan

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by LoSeRLoVER4u

Originally Posted by THE FAME

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!
THE ENDING IS SO STUPID.
AMERICAN HORROR CHEAP THRILL FILMS ARE REACHING WAYYYYY TO MUCH THESE DAYS.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

THATS 2 HOURS I WILL NEVER EVER EVER GET BACK
smh.gif

HAHA
roll.gif

SHUT UR DUMD %+! UP MAN YOUDONT KNOW WHATS UP...
TRYING TO SPOIL THIS FOR EVERYBODY ANYWAYS THE MOVIE WAS GREAT
j9r85t.png

laugh.gif

Come on Fame, you really didn't find it hilarious? Scary movies never been scary to me, I just like the fact that the film had a plot twist ( as corny asyou think it is) and that it was honestly hilarious (you really didn't laugh at the scene where dude was buzzed?)

Every movie i've seen in the past 2 months has had this trailer before it, i've gotten so tired of seeing that $#@$ that i think it's ruined themovie for me

I didn't find it scary...more kind of creepy and wierd for some reason...the lil girl creeped me out

I hate movies like this too...it fustrates me to see how dumb the people in them are...
laugh.gif

Horrible movie. I thought it might be good but about 30 min in I was like wth am I watching. Plus it was so easy for figure out the twist. I mean it was rightin your face the entire movie!

Originally Posted by cuppiecakie

Horrible movie. I thought it might be good but about 30 min in I was like wth am I watching. Plus it was so easy for figure out the twist. I mean it was right in your face the entire movie!
Co-sign. I knew what was popping about 15 minutes in.
smh.gif

Horrible movie. I thought it might be good but about 30 min in I was like wth am I watching. Plus it was so easy for figure out the twist. I mean it was right in your face the entire movie!
You saw it online already?

This movie was
pimp.gif
, I saw the big twist pretty early but it didn't ruin it. It had a lot of suspense and just enough violence. That drunk scene was
roll.gif

No it wasn't. What tipped you off?

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I'm not watching this fake remake of that orphan kid named "Micheal"

where is rob zombie when you need him

crying at home after H2 failed with test audiences
laugh.gif

I thought it was good. If you found out the twist in the first 15 or 30 minutes I'm not sure how that was possible because the lil girl wasn't even inthe first 15 minutes of the movie. Bammas just lying to make it seem like they knew what was going to happen.

laugh.gif
the spoiler for this was going around another forum I'm on last week and it was hilarious. Someone downloaded the script and was posting screen shots.I'm sure it's more amusing than the movie
laugh.gif

I cant imagine how anyone thought this was worth spending money on.

The idea was good ... They just failed at it.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Spoiler!
Spoiler [+]
She isn't a kid and the movie sucked.
Being 100% honest, when I heard them say "You'll never guess her secret" in one of the previews, I seriously said "She'sprolly not a kid, just some ****** who still looks young."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ my secret-guessing skills.

saw it...was kinda slow but it picks up after a bit. as far as the plot "twist"...i had a feeling what it would be once she calls the sarne instituteor whatever and the orderly tells her what the sarne institute is.

Back
Top Bottom