The movie "Power Blue"...Jessica Biel is a fully naked stripper.

put em up

Banned
acz7n4.jpg

358z5th.jpg

How many have seen this movie? I caught it late Monday night on HBO. Jessica is a full blown stripper, on coke and her son is in a coma. Forrest Whitaker is trying to kill himself, bc hes wife died in a car and Ray Liotta is Jessica long lost father...

The crazy thing about this movie, is it was made in 2009, and I never heard of it. I mean with Forrest and Jessica(i thought these two were kinda big in Hollywood) in the same movie, and it got no publicity. 

Jessica doesnt really do anything for me...but i know NT beast like crazy over her.

u gave away half the movie in one sentence good job man

wat is the differnets from a normal stripper and a full blown stripper.

yea she gets naked i like it a lot i smile n touch myself its a good movie

any sex scenes? if you want a pretty good one of her, check some movie called London. (thanks to Mr. Skin for the skinfo!)

Originally Posted by lokiD40

any sex scenes? if you want a pretty good one of her, check some movie called London. (thanks to Mr. Skin for the skinfo!)

Hell yea. I bought that movie on ebay a few weeks back.

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

u gave away half the movie in one sentence good job man

roll.gif

GUTTA SAUCE wrote:

idk i figured if Jessica did this movie back in 2003 then cool, but in 2009 i was kinda thrown off by it. Bc she kinda has a name in Hollywood.

and the differences between strippers, you have your titty bar and your butt booty naked strippers. its a difference, and shes butt booty naked.

not really "sex" scenes...i have a hadji copy over here n afghanistan...love how ray liotta let's ol girl give him a dance when he knows she is his daughter...too bad ray went out like that at the end though....

DuBsTyLeDj wrote:
not really "sex" scenes...i have a hadji copy over here n afghanistan...love how ray liotta let's ol girl give him a dance when he knows she is his daughter...too bad ray went out like that at the end though....
laugh.gif

very disturbing scene...I was thinking is he seriously going to get a lap dance from his daughter?

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

There's a nipple on the first page!!!

Lol I didn't know what you guys were referring to.
I wonder if its okay?
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom