The names these dudes got at H&M crack me up....

If these are their names given at birth, then my bad.....it's either they got some stripper "esque" stagenames like Broadway, Sunkist,Helicopter, Romeo, etc etc....or, they add the apostrophe to make themselves stand out even more....taking a normal name like Mike and "spicing" itup by re-naming themselves Mi'ke (pronounced me-kay)....it's always laughs when I go in there w. my girl.....

what H&M you be going to?
laugh.gif

Yeah, what kind of H&M have you been going to?? The one I go to always have dudes named, "Michael", "George" and "John"....

You also have your occasional "Fernando", and " Jesus" too
laugh.gif

On a side note: Omar Cooke's forehead is much larger in person LMAO

Sounds like DoubleJs is spending a little too much time "exploring" things on the sweet side of town.

Yo real talk I don't care what their name is but I hate how some of these stores seem to have gone out of their way to hire gay people. There's no waythere should be that many gay employees at some of these stores
smh.gif
It don't stop me from shopping but still.

No lie me and some chick went in there and a dudes name was Wilderness...he had a bleach mohawk and a tongue ring (chick pointed that out) and he lookeded likea member of the Revolution...real softbody ma-^%$#a...

Off-topic, they clothes is little as %*%*...nobody over 6ft should waste they time in there...

I've never been to this store.

I will check it out one day though.

Is it like a Century 21 or something.

No lie me and some chick went in there and a dudes name was Wilderness...he had a bleach mohawk and a tongue ring (chick pointed that out) and he lookeded like a member of the Revolution

roll.gif

I've never been to this store.

I will check it out one day though.

Is it like a Century 21 or something.

it's nothing like Century 21....

lol at wilderness...

but im looking at the clothes for me when im there...not dudes names

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Yo real talk I don't care what their name is but I hate how some of these stores seem to have gone out of their way to hire gay people. There's no way there should be that many gay employees at some of these stores
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Isn't Century 21 the real estate company? Or is there a clothes store of the same name? Unless yall talking about Forever 21...

No Century 21 is like a department discount store that sells name brand clothing a discounted prices.

It's like a Macy's, but everything is always on sale.

Back
Top Bottom