The NBA Draft Thread

Ben gotta be a primary ball handler to reach his ceiling.

Hard to envision him being a threat without the ball in his hands on the perimiter.

Whoever gets Kris Dunn *hoping it's not the Celtics will get great player for the future dude is a beast, would of been a 1st rounder last year had he declared

What's the chances Simmons pulls a Kobe move to force the trade to LA?
nerd.gif
0%
when was the last time a rookie successfully forced themselves a trade to anywhere?

I have started to come around on Simmons and Dunn, at first I wasn't crazy about that concept but Dunn not being able to shoot is a bit overrated

Simmons is a SF or a PF? Cause ive been seeing people say you can play Simmons, Embid, and Noel/Oak together and I'm like nahhhh.

This would be terrible all together, no spacing would be available on the floor what so ever.

None of those guys can consistently knock down an 18footer

I have started to come around on Simmons and Dunn, at first I wasn't crazy about that concept but Dunn not being able to shoot is a bit overrated

His jumper isn't broken it's just that both guys really are more valuable as primary ball handlers.

Simmons is a SF or a PF? Cause ive been seeing people say you can play Simmons, Embid, and Noel/Oak together and I'm like nahhhh.

He's a PF.

Until he can make a shot outside 10 feet, he needs to be a PF.

As a SF is yikes for right now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom