The NBA Draft Thread

I don't care about Lavar. All the Lavar stuff is blown way outta proportion. The kid has more weaknesses than almost anyone else in the top 5. That's why I'm not drafting him #2.

There's a reason his agent/dad doesnt want him to work out for any other team. Even though he's not really a workout type player (similar to Rubio vs. chair) it'll hurt his stock badly. Meanwhile, other top prospects are taking all these workouts tryna move up.

Last edited:
Bro this is the closest I've ever seen you come to actually putting your money where your mouth is
laugh.gif
I don't bet weirdos on the internet. Y'all never pay up see the Finals thread. I'd just prefer being right and rubbing it in you guys faces. 

No teams seem to really like Tatum which is surprising. He has the prototypical size for a wing, a pretty good athlete with a complete offensive skill set. His floor is higher than Jackson's in my opinion. 

I don't care about Lavar. All the Lavar stuff is blown way outta proportion. The kid has more weaknesses than almost anyone else in the top 5. That's why I'm not drafting him #2.

There's a reason his agent/dad doesnt want him to work out for any other team. Even though he's not really a workout type player (similar to Rubio vs. chair) it'll hurt his stock badly. Meanwhile, other top prospects are taking all these workouts tryna move up.
That's beside the point. You say he'd be number 2 only because the Lakers got the pick. Kid has been a top 2 prospect before he got to college, the entire college season, and even up to right now. Your assessment doesn't really hold any weight when he's consistently been at that same tier despite all his perceived weaknesses. 

He and Josh Jackson were the top 2 guys coming in. He and Fultz since the 1st month of the season have been the top 2 guys. These scouts, GMs and the people that do these mocks still have him as a top 2 guy. And he's going to be taken #2 next week. 

And the point about Lavar is he no doubt has rubbed some people the wrong way so much that some at least are saying they wouldn't touch him despite the talent because of his father. None of the other top prospects have an external and polarizing force like that. 

Last edited:
Yes he was slated to go #2 all during the college basketball season. But after its over and once the combine and workouts come along all these guys move up and down.

There was always a clear cut #1 pick then everyone else. After the college basketball season ends prospects literally ALWAYS move up or down. But since the Lakers got the 2nd pick you can literally pen in Lonzo at #2.

Last edited:
I don't bet weirdos on the internet. Y'all never pay up see the Finals thread. I'd just prefer being right and rubbing it in you guys faces. 

That's a lame as excuse because you even duck people who are reputable bettors but imma let you cook tho

That's a lame as excuse because you even duck people who are reputable bettors but imma let you cook tho
I don't know you from a man on the moon. You have no rep with me. I've hung out with quite a number of NTers, I'm a stand up dude but not going to bet some dude I don't know, I'd rather give that money to Vegas, at least I know they're honest. 

Yes he was slated to go #2 all during the college basketball season. But after its over and once the combine and workouts come along all these guys move up and down.

There was always a clear cut #1 pick then everyone else. After the college basketball season ends prospects literally ALWAYS move up or down. But since the Lakers got the 2nd pick you can literally pen in Lonzo at #2.
Except there really hasn't been any movement with those top 2. The college season ended at the beginning of April, the top 2 guys didn't even attend the combine, the Lakers didn't even know they'd have a pick until a month and a half later, yet it was still Fultz and Zo. Fox is the only one that's seemingly gained some momentum moving up, but even when Phoenix was slotted before the draft lottery took place, Zo was still at #2.

Yea Lonzo been #2 on the board for like a year now...even at times during the season where some were talking bout him going 1st

I think its just alotta Baller Brand fatigue right now and ppl always looking for somebody to rise come draft time

Back
Top Bottom