The NCAA Tournament Thread vol. March Madness is Crazy!!!

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

i came in here to post; tOSU got raped, Duke got sucked.....again.

smh

You Can't Be Serious.  You're solely basing that on the team recognition/prestige, because they're at the 8 easily... hell I really don't see them having problems getting to the 4 to be honest
30t6p3b.gif

What do you guys think? I dont see anyone beating Duke. My final 4 is too predictable
30t6p3b.gif
but who can beat one of these four?
I dont mind losing 2pts in Notre Dame game
laugh.gif

deb3504deaeb58e0534f277765dcfe631983b40.bmp

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

i came in here to post; tOSU got raped, Duke got sucked.....again.

smh

You Can't Be Serious.  You're solely basing that on the team recognition/prestige, because they're at the 8 easily... hell I really don't see them having problems getting to the 4 to be honest
30t6p3b.gif

im basing it on the fact that tOSU has west virginia, villanova, kentucky, syracuse and north carolina in their bracket, while Duke has arizona, texas, san diego st and temple

i mean, you can literally just match the team's win/loss records and see that tOSU has a tougher bracket by far.

we basically gotta play villanova, kentucky then north carolina...back to back to back to get to the final four..

the southwest and southeast are fine, im just tired of Duke getting walkthroughs to the final four....

Duke has no walk through at all man....

Texas could have been a 2 seed, best d in the nation my man.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

What do you guys think? I dont see anyone beating Duke. My final 4 is too predictable
30t6p3b.gif
but who can beat one of these four?
I dont mind losing 2pts in Notre Dame game
laugh.gif

deb3504deaeb58e0534f277765dcfe631983b40.bmp
All 4 number 1's almost never all make it to the final 4. They ALWAYS get upset and it's not like the number 1's this year are unbeatable.

Purdue and Notre Dame shouldn't be slept on in Southwest.

Look out for Florida,St. Johns and Wisconsin to get somewhat far in the Southeast.

Kentucky,UNC could possibly beat OSU if they played. Syracuse could also give them trouble too

The West is gonna be especially interesting to watch, SDST,UCONN and Arizona could could all beat Duke in the West. Don't be surprised if uconn beat's Duke or if Duke doesn't even get there. Texas could also shut them down with their defense so I don't see Duke in the final 4
I got OSU,UCONN,Purdue and Pitt. Kansas could easily make it also.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

How u got finals already my man!?

I could see mid terms, but finals?????

DAMN, I'd be heated.
Man OSU is lame like that .
laugh.gif

It's nice though my last one is on Thursday 9:30-11:18.

Not missing a game 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

^^ my man
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I need to take a break from studying for finals and get my bracket done.
Finals already
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
,Damn man. I'd be **%$%% pissed as hell
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom