*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by DeewLay

is it me, or size 11 and 11.5s seem to be rarer than the other sizes? i feel like i've read a lot of people looking for an 11 or 11.5....

They are the most popular size. When I went to get my pairs last wednesday, some goofy rascally looking dude was asking everyone that showed up what size they were there for. Most dudes said 11 or 11.5. I too think those are the most popular sizes. Not just because of that situation but, also because they've been the only sizes to ever sell out first when i go to buy any other Jordan retro.
Yeah 11/11.5 is a very popular size. One FNL I went to got 29 pairs, and both 11.5s were accounted for by employees
indifferent.gif

But I copped at another FNL on RD and got the only size 11.5.

FNL.com order still processing...sure would like to know how many people have actual shipping confirmation from FNL...im starting to expect anothercancellation in my future...ughhhhhh
-sf77

they put the money on hold, they never returned it, you'll see the price of the sneaker come out of your account, as for you appealing, you received themerchandise, which now means you are the owner of it, seeing you sold it, you now owe for the price of the shoe and you they will make you pay, save yourselfsome heartache and be happy you made a 75$ profit

Trust me they didnt hold the money called the bank they took it out because I knew how much money I had in my account and once they took it my accountbalance was minus that money I spent for the jams which was around 2300 I checked my account today and itsaid i had 2500 an Im like !+@ Im not calling them totell them they made a mistake cuz they didnt call me to tell me hey sean you are no a size 8.5 instead of a 14 we just figured that you can use them to put onyour review mirror so since they screwed me Im screwing them but I have proof that they deducted that money from my account but good looking out though

4d825ef60d10a98cf34df241857503e44520e89.gif

^ idk ill try im on NT via my phone.... only way I can really show it is if I put it in my avy lol

Originally Posted by Marito

^ idk ill try im on NT via my phone.... only way I can really show it is if I put it in my avy lol
damn, well if u have an iphone it'll do the job.

i had a black spot, little smaller than a peanut, on the heel of my CDP Xis, right on the red part...its weird because when i bought em they didnt have it,then i left them stored in the box for months, and finally when i went to wear em i noticed that black spot which looks like its in the rubber...pissed meoff...

its still there too...
smh.gif

As far as the Finish Line warehouse is concerned, its a basic business rule. If you have a new online release that millions of people are going after, itdoesnt make sense to ship the shoes from the dist center to stores (who would prob sell them before fulfilling your order), to then ship again to customers.Its very cost-inefficient. Instead they'll reduce cost by only moving the shoes once from the main dist center to you. Its something they would normally dowith new shoes, and once sales balance out, ship the rest of the inventory to stores. Then when things are ordered online, they come from a store.

But a major release with thousands of online orders? Yea finish line is def smart and cost aware. Everything has a cost associated to it (ie getting the shoesto a store) and so finish line wants to reduce that cost, cause we all know profit = revenue - cost.

In short, yea those online orders came from their dist center.

^^ lol naw I got a SideKick so no dice... but I will post pics soon cus this stuff pissed me off... 175 for wartz and pee stains????

I'm gonna be patient to pick up a second pair once the holidays are over. It seems people make these impulse buys at the time of release then wait monthsto unload their stock once they get tired of seeing them laying around. So many members on here have done it before. Give it a few months and people will beselling them for retail or close to to retail. It never fails.

Originally Posted by poloman1211

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Am I the only one who actually LIKED the CDP XI's?
no.. i like them as well, just didnt like the fact that it came in a pack and you had to pay 310 + for the pack, if it was a single release, it would have the same reaction as the sj

the 09 space jams have far better quality than the cdp's, not as good as the dmp's but a HUGE step up from the cdp's

Buy it Now Prices are dropping and dropping on Ebay, and even more are showing up with free shipping.I'll just be patient and once people on Ebay see that in this economy even nice kicks like these aren't moving they'll drop the prices even lower.Then I'll cop a pair. I am not camping for no shoes...I'll just pay a convenience fee and let the resellers do the dirty work.

Originally Posted by jcantanixon

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

HOH chicago will have a restock of the SPACE JAMS this TUESDAY.

Is this confirmed? Are they taking phone orders? Better yet, does anyone know if HOH LA will get a restock also?
Got that info from another thread.

HOH does not take phone orders.

laugh.gif
@ prices dropping on ebay. They're all ending around $300. They've been there. Once people realize that there will be no restock (because even ifthere is, employees and those close to them will get first dibs) the prices will rocket and people will kick themselves AGAIN for not copping at $250-$300range.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Buy it Now Prices are dropping and dropping on Ebay, and even more are showing up with free shipping. I'll just be patient and once people on Ebay see that in this economy even nice kicks like these aren't moving they'll drop the prices even lower. Then I'll cop a pair. I am not camping for no shoes...I'll just pay a convenience fee and let the resellers do the dirty work.
Same thing happened with the Yeezys first day was selling around 900 then demand went down and prices stabilized, I think the standard for thesewill be about 200 - 250

guys i need help

whats the good price for space jam OG 2000 size 11 DS still has icy sole from the pic?

he give me 400$..should i take it?

C'mon now...This post is almost 3 years old. Please use the price/legit check forums for price checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom