*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

someone find us a swoosh.com link early

this
glasses.gif

so is it confirmed i can cop 2 pair from eastbay? wanted to cop for me and my roomate...but only one computer

whats the latest you can cancel an order on eastbay? i want to try to order them there and go in the morning to see if i can get them in person and cancel myeastbay order.
thanks

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

whats the latest you can cancel an order on eastbay? i want to try to order them there and go in the morning to see if i can get them in person and cancel my eastbay order.
thanks

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DB24

Does NDC release at midnight as well?

they usually put the shoes up any time between 12-4 pacific time. That has been the case for me in the past. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

All the SoCal heads are just lurking on this thread......
nerd.gif

nobody is posting info on this release for SoCal...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im laughing at u dude. having trouble securing your pair?
Regardless of whether or not this/that dude got his/her pair guaranteed, the next man won't ever post a damn word of where they'reheadin' out to for tomorrow.

That's what I love about Southern Cali. 99% of SoCal NTers know how to put in their own work.

And if help really is needed when asked, knowledge can be dropped in exchange what they know.

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

they usually put the shoes up any time between 12-4 pacific time. That has been the case for me in the past. If I'm wrong, please correct me.
When the white/red XIIs released on NDC they were up at 12 eastern time. But it could be different for the Space Jams though.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

In line waiting right now its crazy

Where you waiting at?

Are there people in line waiting for 6am release?
or is it all just for the midnite release?

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

Thats normally the time they release them, never consistent.. they make you stay up all night waiting like a fool.

it's been a MINUTE since i've bought at retail AND from a mall at that. since the altitude 13's. anyway this is my 1st sneaker drop in phoenixand i'm glad to see we do have sneakerheads out here. we have tickets and held spots in line, but mall cops told us we had to leave and come back at10.
mad.gif
#14 and i have the last sz 12. footlocker managers here areactually doing their jobs. midnight drop. peace.

One of my boys is in line in NORCAL Eastridge Mall...he started linig up at 2pm today he is the 10th person....right know he updated me and told me there werearound 70 ppl behind him

So is this releasing tonight or tomorrow night? Should I spend my time in line or will reseller prices be ridiculous.

does anyone know where in brooklyn they are doing a midnight release? fulton mall is a no go...and bensonhurst is only getting like 20 pairs.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Regardless of whether or not this/that dude got his/her pair guaranteed, the next man won't ever post a damn word of where they're headin' out to for tomorrow.

That's what I love about Southern Cali. 99% of SoCal NTers know how to put in their own work.

And if help really is needed when asked, knowledge can be dropped in exchange what they know.
thats what im saying. soooo many mom n pops shops out there and other smaller stores.

its the newer collectors that simply want to ask for those spots that wont sell or that that sell kicks early

Regardless of whether or not this/that dude got his/her pair guaranteed, the next man won't ever post a damn word of where they're headin' out to for tomorrow.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

So is this releasing tonight or tomorrow night? Should I spend my time in line or will reseller prices be ridiculous.

well they releasing in the morning in stores, and online tonight. Go see your spot if you think you will get your size, cause resellers will want to get 400+for these
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom