Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

GFL....go look at pics of ppl camping out

i will. i'll see u in a cute scarf
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

log off now kid

After hearing all this camping out shenanigans, I decided to walk over 3 blocks to see if there were lines at my local Footlocker, Finishline and footaction.

Not one person online for these. Gotta love New York City!!!
pimp.gif

my boy told me today expressions already released them
mad.gif
. Aurburn mall gota few pairs so I have them to fall back on.

how many people at hohny? think i can get over there around 1-130 am and still score? heard it was nearly 500 pairs.

midnight release here in kansas city, at finishline its about 40 people in line and we all got numbers. all shoes are accounted for.

fam if eastbay has them, every footlocker i call has them, and the store i secured a pair from that never has anythng showed them to me..they are generalrelease...

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

After hearing all this camping out shenanigans, I decided to walk over 3 blocks to see if there were lines at my local Footlocker, Finishline and footaction.

Not one person online for these. Gotta love New York City!!!
pimp.gif

those might not be the stores doing midnight release. where u located? pm me if necessary.

I got my 3 pairs like 2 hr's ago. The only thing I hate is the little white bumps on them, like dude who posted the pics.

YO!

You know what I find funny about all of this... I went to a Footlocker today, wearing '00 SpaceJams. After talking to a few employees for about 10 mins, and a few of them talking about how they DEFINITELY getting theirs in the morning; one of themstops and says... "What do they look like? I don't even know what they look like."

I lift my pant leg up and 2 others were like "oh, those are the Space Jams."
laugh.gif

smile.gif

I love "sneakerheads." DF!!!

got mines yesterday, ordered online. good thing. make sure yall post some pics of the lines, if any
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

You know what I find funny about all of this... I went to a Footlocker today, wearing '00 Space Jams. After talking to a few employees for about 10 mins, and a few of them talking about how they DEFINITELY getting theirs in the morning; one of them stops and says... "What do they look like? I don't even know what they look like."

I lift my pant leg up and 2 others were like "oh, those are the Space Jams."
laugh.gif

smile.gif

I love "sneakerheads." DF!!!

CLASSIC
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

indifferent.gif
Square

son, sit down.

better grab your skinnies and find a FL to camp out at.

cant even spell.
smh.gif

do you ever bring anything useful to this thread or the other threads you post in.
sick.gif
smh.gif

I knew I wasn't the only one that considered his posts useless and a waste of time...150+ posts in less than a month?!!!...hope his post limit is changedto 1 soon... Socal people already lined up here as well...been decided for a while not to get these simply cuz they don't meet my standards on what aJordan shoe should be...well happy holidays and hope everyone gets their pair that wants one.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

13 Pairs down...17 more in the morning.
tho ur not copping for me, good looks me... i see u looking out for dudes as usual
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom