*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't stand the clock man.. feels like new year eve .. counting down on tv or something.

Originally Posted by 716kix

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by TeamCali

Originally Posted by DB24

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

Originally Posted by YOUNG SERG

two things to be thankful for. 1) picked the 09 jams last week 2) im not filipino

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

not even gunna lie. im not filipino but thats messed up. regardless, i thought it a little funny.

Originally Posted by DMUX

in 20 minutes, approx 3000 F-Bombs will be dropped while clicking refresh.

son u keep postin worthless posts just to raise ur post count..... cut the crap fam..... smh

Originally Posted by 335i

One of the best Jordan's off all time is finally back, the Retro 11 Space Jams. These Retro XI's were released in 1996 when Michael Jordan starred in the movie, "Space Jam". With inspiration drawn from a tuxedo design, the Space Jams feature a black patent leather and mesh upper, along with a varsity royal Jumpman logo. The white midsole sitting on a clear outsole completes the look that only Jordan Brand can design. For all your cushioning and support needs, the Retro 11 has a Phylon midsole with a full-length Air-Sole unit and carbon fiber plate. http://www.finishline.com...Id=prod650234&icid=11152 THIS IS NOT TRUE - SPACE JAMS DIDNT RELEASE UNTIL 2001 ... FNL GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 335i

One of the best Jordan's off all time is finally back, the Retro 11 Space Jams. These Retro XI's were released in 1996 when Michael Jordan starred in the movie, "Space Jam". With inspiration drawn from a tuxedo design, the Space Jams feature a black patent leather and mesh upper, along with a varsity royal Jumpman logo. The white midsole sitting on a clear outsole completes the look that only Jordan Brand can design. For all your cushioning and support needs, the Retro 11 has a Phylon midsole with a full-length Air-Sole unit and carbon fiber plate. http://www.finishline.com...Id=prod650234&icid=11152 THIS IS NOT TRUE - SPACE JAMS DIDNT RELEASE UNTIL 2001 ... FNL GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!

they released dec 2000

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

well im at the Navy Exchange in Norfolk, VA waiting til the morn...like 10ppl in line as of now...the price will definitely be worth the wait

word? they are letting ya'll camp out there? I'm up at Langley but just going to cop online...
yeah buddy...i was out here last year for the 11/12 cdp release...got em for 189 flat...but yeah theres like 12 ppl here now, gonna be b/t 110-115flat

This thread is about to go into its dead period for a span of 15-20 mins. Its almost here. Good luck to everyone thats camping out or waiting for the onlinerelease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom