*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by asianJordan

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

if i asked some people at footlocker tomorrow, do you think some1 would trade 2 pairs of spacejams for 2001 breds vnds?

2nd funniest thing ive read all day.

You're dreaming mate
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol, i just wanted some feedback be4 i look dumb in front of some1 in person hahaha
Damn how old are you?

If thats you in your avy, you cant be older then 13.

alien.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Well damn even my confirmation # without the G didn't give me no confirmation #.

I'm going to be bat**** mad if I get two pairs of 4.5.
smh.gif

Just give up mate. it aint your night.
tongue.gif

Got these all today. Rising sun $83, Wht/Reds Free, bought my lady the black and purple XII for $80 and Spacejams for retail at Champs At lenox Mall in GA. They had 128 Pairs. Going to cop another pair at 6. Good luck to everyone!!

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

so if someone wants 12 pairs of shoes they paid for with their money they worked for they greedy smfh some yall just salty. but on a side note those who copped to resell yall no yall aint getting more than 250 shipped rite lol

yeah..that's it...the ol' salty explanation...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Obviously nobody cops 12 pairs of one particular shoe for themselves...and it doesn't affect me, but what does bother me is that these clowns hog up the inventory on a GR that everyone should have a opportunity to get. Yeah..call me salty because I actually like to see everyone get their pairs..and for retail...
grin.gif

i understand what your saying but we all have common knowledge of how these resellers buy, so its up to u to put ur work in and you woulda gotten your pair, up to 12 30 i could have buy these on line but i have mines already so sorry to say if you aint get your pair work harder next release or hop off ur pc and line up, but at the end of the day we each work for our own money so we should be able to spend it how we want. dry ur tears in a cold long line and man up!
Listen to this guy.."man up"..
laugh.gif
. I served my country..I think I manned up already. Anyways, back to the shoes at hand...I put my work into what I needed from this release. I've had a pair in my possession since Friday..so the ol' put your work in talk doesn't apply to me..I know how these things work..better than most actually. Next time, don't be so quick to assume..I have my pairs...I'm just looking out for the benefit of others...the hell what people think.
grin.gif

i didnt really care about your pairs and what u got, has nothing to do with me and it dont feed me. all im saying is that everyone know how this release would be so if you aint get a pair on line get up and line up thats all. as for me i dont have this to deal with i from the V.I no lines, no hype and camping for sneakers with that said ill be making one call back home to my bro back home to pick up my 5 extra pairs and the last thing will be said is leave them in my closet. BRUH

Okay tough guy..
roll.gif
roll.gif

okay mr. i served my country, yuh think in combat is the only place in the world be bussing guns lol the irony of some yall americans

Actually my job didn't even apply to "bussin guns". But what does your comment have to do with the topic at hand!?
roll.gif
You sound like a straight hater..."some yall Americans"
laugh.gif
...There's more to life than shoes fam.

well u come in here talking bout u serve country like you want a medal of honor, ranting about other people buying multiple pairs who is the real hater. go sityour a%% down CHUMP.

Got the last 13 at champs midnight release. LOL @ dudes showing up at 1130 and 1145 and Midnight and 12:08...walking off with the sad face

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

if i asked some people at footlocker tomorrow, do you think some1 would trade 2 pairs of spacejams for 2001 breds vnds?

You're dreaming mate
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol, i just wanted some feedback be4 i look dumb in front of some1 in person hahaha
Damn how old are you?

alien.gif

I'm 14, just wanted some feedback ....sorry it was a dumb question

nike.com was super quick, already got confirmation email.. most websites still showing full size runs..? anybody know if this is an accurate judge ofremaining/available pairs?

Dam this is the one part I hate about being into sneakers.
smh.gif
this is ridiculous.

!#@$ it im going to sleep. Been trying since 9 to get through the line and no luck with either store.
smh.gif
Hopefully one of the orders I got goes through.Hopefully everybody gets their pair. Peace

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

You're dreaming mate
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn how old are you?

alien.gif

I'm 14, just wanted some feedback ....sorry it was a dumb question

No, not at all.

No disrespect. Just never seen an nter that young.
laugh.gif

I swear this had to be one of the worst House of Hoops releases ever i still managed to get my pair, but damn i was 30th in line and i ended up 100th by thetime i got to the door....mind you security was str8 blatantly letting people walk in and recop it was pure BS...then it's a FINAL SALE #$% is that about ican't return a GR? i'm not even gonna bother taking them out the box i already know wat to expect... i feel bad for those who showed up later on by thetime i left the vultures scooped up the sizes 8 9 10 15 HOHNY gotta step up there organizational skills that "Everyone will get a pair" talk is uttercrap

final tally 3 i'm happy w/ that

Yo anyone at the lenox mall GA midnight release see the big dude who said he was gonna get all the pairs and what not only to have his card decline at theregister for one pair. Dude got laughed at by the whole crowd

I'm not happy with these. I just paid 216 for these at a midnight sale. I just compared them with my OG 96 black/reds and my 01 pair and the shape iscompletely off. They are so thin. I didn't get the CDP pair so I didn't pay attention to the quality. I see now what a lot people were talking about. Imight take these back.

so if someone wants 12 pairs of shoes they paid for with their money they worked for they greedy smfh some yall just salty. but on a side note those who copped to resell yall no yall aint getting more than 250 shipped rite lol

yeah..that's it...the ol' salty explanation...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Obviously nobody cops 12 pairs of one particular shoe for themselves...and it doesn't affect me, but what does bother me is that these clowns hog up the inventory on a GR that everyone should have a opportunity to get. Yeah..call me salty because I actually like to see everyone get their pairs..and for retail...
grin.gif

i understand what your saying but we all have common knowledge of how these resellers buy, so its up to u to put ur work in and you woulda gotten your pair, up to 12 30 i could have buy these on line but i have mines already so sorry to say if you aint get your pair work harder next release or hop off ur pc and line up, but at the end of the day we each work for our own money so we should be able to spend it how we want. dry ur tears in a cold long line and man up!
Listen to this guy.."man up"..
laugh.gif
. I served my country..I think I manned up already. Anyways, back to the shoes at hand...I put my work into what I needed from this release. I've had a pair in my possession since Friday..so the ol' put your work in talk doesn't apply to me..I know how these things work..better than most actually. Next time, don't be so quick to assume..I have my pairs...I'm just looking out for the benefit of others...the hell what people think.
grin.gif

i didnt really care about your pairs and what u got, has nothing to do with me and it dont feed me. all im saying is that everyone know how this release would be so if you aint get a pair on line get up and line up thats all. as for me i dont have this to deal with i from the V.I no lines, no hype and camping for sneakers with that said ill be making one call back home to my bro back home to pick up my 5 extra pairs and the last thing will be said is leave them in my closet. BRUH

Okay tough guy..
roll.gif
roll.gif

okay mr. i served my country, yuh think in combat is the only place in the world be bussing guns lol the irony of some yall americans

Actually my job didn't even apply to "bussin guns". But what does your comment have to do with the topic at hand!?
roll.gif
You sound like a straight hater..."some yall Americans"
laugh.gif
...There's more to life than shoes fam.

well u come in here talking bout u serve country like you want a medal of honor, ranting about other people buying multiple pairs who is the real hater. go sit your a%% down CHUMP.

I come in here asking for a medal of honor!?
eek.gif
Point me to a statement Iwrote describing any of that. All I did was reply back to your frivolous "man up" comment..assuming I hadn't even copped yet.
roll.gif
Dude you sound like a bitter clown..and apparently have a hidden dislike forAmerican patriotism...but whatever...I'm done responding.
roll.gif
"Chump".
roll.gif

blacklion23 I hear where you are coming from but just look at this thread we will never see the same quality as what was put on Jordans in the past that justthe way it will have to be we either accept it or not buy. It won't matter what a few do so long as people eat this shoe up nothing will change.

anyone feel that all the website still have the remainder of the shoes shown? is it still crashing or there still more of it?

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by nonofasho

Got my pair at Champs in Tysons corner (Mclean, VA)...Good thing they had a ticket system...

The footlocker there didn't fare too well. crazy people got maced and one girl got smashed into the roll up door which caved in...

Midnight release....crazy

LMAO...I was there. As soon as it hit 11, it just turned into madness. I didn't wanna deal with it so I just left.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Whats the line situation looking like in NYC?
I drove pass the line at the Staten Island mall... Probably 350-400 in line at 9 oclock. I heard they had 800 pairs between all stores though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom