*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool i rather pay over retail than buck with this sh###..... i mean come on... u know the bay is going to beoversaturated with these....
just do the work.....

600 deep!?
eek.gif
cotdamn!!!!

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by yaosux

I've been on hold with Footaction for an hour and fifteen minutes...is this normal? Should I hang up?

hang up my dood. i just went into my third hour on hold with them. i dont think anyone is going to answer questions anymore tonight. gonna have to call in the morning i guess. i called from another phone and got right thru while the other one was still on hold and then the new phone call went to the same looped recording as the other one. in sync too. so idk. my guess is they are trying to sort out the orders. i got a G confirmation but no money was taken out my account nor did i get a conf email.

then i cop from finishline about an hour ago and i get conf email in 5 min and they already took the money out of the bank. i like finishlines system better. they aren't available for phone orders after 11pm, so the stock cannot be bought via phone.... and when too many people hit the site, the site freezes for a while and cools down then comes back up with the stock. if the site goes down, the sneakers cannot be sold any other way.
I was on hold with Eastbay for about an hour and twenty minutes and, surprisingly, they still had my sz. 11 in stock. Hopefully I don't getthe G confirmation.

Oh yeah SMH to the people that said getting these online was gonna be a piece of cake. Acting like people were just gonna wait until next month to cop
smh.gif

Arden Fair Mall is a WARZONE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
{
smh.gif

SOOO Glad I was able to cop from Eastbay and stay home instead. I was planning on coppin another pair tomorrow morning cause I knew I could swoop up my sizeafter the masses got theirs but I guess ill just show up later in the morning to avoid the crowd.

Must've been AT LEAST 10 cop cars, 20 riot gear cops, and ghetto birds flying
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just got a last minute hook. the only thing holding me back are those pending charges from finishline. they charged me with no confirmation. I think i mighttake the cash out and try to fix the problem later today when there customer service line is open. I'm taking a risk, I don't really want to overdraftmy account. What would some of y'all do?

Dayum fellas.. Its stupid in most of the places yall at. im thinkn itll be alot of VIOLENCE and BOOST'N around 7am where im at. One mall in the whole cityis gettn them and its between 50-60 pair per store... and to make it worse its only 3 stores gettn em. but me im good... paid for mine a few days ago, jusgotta go pick em up latr on.

do not envy you bro. I made up my mind last year that Id never do that again, atleast not at arden. Chico mall is where its at. They dont get a lot numberswise, but I always get my hook up

Waited in line for 2 hours at HoH NY and got my 2nd pair.

1st pair are still in CHINA tho, well, they are releasing 7000 pairs.

these hypebeast aint playing black mask black glove season out here in chicago young cops playing dirty 2

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

At Aventura right now hypebeasts is out for real...... let's see who gonna be the one to test it lol

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]aventura mall lmao i told my self I am never stepping foot in that mall again... smh you should of hit up broward mall[/color]

Its all good they about to open gates.... mall cops yelling at the line you all are trespassing lol. Its 200 deep in here!
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Damn the footaction at broward mall said there getting a really good amount he was practically begging us to come[/color]
laugh.gif

They passing out tickets 2 shoes per person crazy

The one and only Bun B and Slim Thug showed up at HoH Houston - Galleria.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MAD heads in line. Good I got my pair and left with no problems at all.
glasses.gif

At Aventura right now hypebeasts is out for real...... let's see who gonna be the one to test it lol

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]aventura mall lmao i told my self I am never stepping foot in that mall again... smh you should of hit up broward mall[/color]

Its all good they about to open gates.... mall cops yelling at the line you all are trespassing lol. Its 200 deep in here!
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Damn the footaction at broward mall said there getting a really good amount he was practically begging us to come[/color]
laugh.gif

They passing out tickets 2 shoes per person crazy
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]damn there shipment must have been huge ..snap some pics famI forgot what the inside of that mall looks like..its been so long[/color]
laugh.gif

I copped 3 pairs all in My size from Arden mall with no ease! I feel sorry for the idiots who really waited outside like idiots

Originally Posted by PhyzXs

I copped 3 pairs all in My size from Arden mall with no ease! I feel sorry for the idiots who really waited outside like idiots
damn nice man, you got good and lucky

Originally Posted by MCCj23

I thought they released on the 24th. I'm going to lose it
mad.gif

dayum bro you gotta ask questions, call stores or better yet, check the threads its been about a week since they changed the date

i can only imagine what you guys are going through tryna cop and those standin in the cold. much respect to yall and hope yall stay safe, but those days areover for me and I'm glad i copped mine a few months back because I definitely been through the camping out and the fights that broke out and i don'twanna experience that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom