*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

just curious ...has anyone with an Eastbay "G" order gotten a confirmation email ?

thats the orders that didnt go through...so even if you did get an email confirmation...you still failed
laugh.gif

my boy going out to see if he can get me another pair of these today. If so, the way ebay looking right now...thats were they going! lol

Congrats WES, I like Eastbay, there are always people ordering on there just in case they don't get their pair, then I pounce of the cancellations.

^^^
Just got off the phone with Eastgay.

If your order number has G in front of it, CONSIDER IT CANCELLED!!!

P

Originally Posted by Noble100

Got home from watchin Wes Johnson and Brandon Triche do their thing in the Dome and decided to stay up to try and order them online. Eastbay-crashed. Finshline-crashed. NDC was smooth and easy, plus I got free shipping on my 2 pairs. Haven't ordered from NDC since white/light zen greys years ago. Might try them first next time to avoid the headache of ordering hyped releases from Eastbay and Finishline.
Son you telling me that you're in Cuse and you didn't go to Carousel in the morning? You don't deserve them at all. Relied on theInternet instead of just making the drive.

Oh these were a GR too that released before Christmas and everyone remembered what happened:
aj8blk-4.jpg

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

soooo looks like my plann worked out...got 1 pair offline and 1 pair camping for a couple hours

eastbay came thru even after ordering 40 mins later and the campout was supper chill

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YO! take your address off...

got my 2 pair and im happy now ist time to drink and chill with the fam happy holidays to all you nt

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Are you kidding me!? Ebay selling these for up to $400, and that's not a buy it now, people are actually bidding that high.

Wow.

majority of those bids are bogus...look at the bid history a lot of 0-1 feedback users

Just some pictures of Montebello mall in So Cal, what a night we get kicked out of the parking lot, creeped back in around 1am...froze our nads off, but cameout successful, poor dudes some got there at 130-2pm and still saw them later leaving the mall empty handed.
I got my 10.5 and infant size for my future son, (someday)
laugh.gif

(if you see homeboy in the grey sweater wiping his nose in the pic below, he was one of the first ones there before we got kicked out somehow later around 5amcreeped in and left empty handed)...thats what happens when you don't stick around...
grin.gif

My 10.5 and infant pair (didn't know they came with a beanie) Nice!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

just curious ...has anyone with an Eastbay "G" order gotten a confirmation email ?

thats the orders that didnt go through...so even if you did get an email confirmation...you still failed
laugh.gif

lol, that aint nice laughing, you'd be mad too if they didn't come through for you

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Got home from watchin Wes Johnson and Brandon Triche do their thing in the Dome and decided to stay up to try and order them online. Eastbay-crashed. Finshline-crashed. NDC was smooth and easy, plus I got free shipping on my 2 pairs. Haven't ordered from NDC since white/light zen greys years ago. Might try them first next time to avoid the headache of ordering hyped releases from Eastbay and Finishline.
Son you telling me that you're in Cuse and you didn't go to Carousel in the morning? You don't deserve them at all. Relied on the Internet instead of just making the drive.

Oh these were a GR too that released before Christmas and everyone remembered what happened:
aj8blk-4.jpg

space jams are a whole different story....

they'll be around but not as long as the playoff 8's.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

San Francisco/Daly City is full of a bunch of lames. Ya'll will line up for anything. Anything hyped up ya'll willing to sacrifice your rent, kids and car for
laugh.gif

...tickle me elmo, iphone, invisible sex partner, space jams....you name it.
laugh.gif

Corny.

SF/DC lames? no, but, it's all these young @$S kids who will buy anything and probably don't have any knowledge about crap. swear though, i see kids inline that are 13 and i think to myself,WTFIZZ?? it's all hyped up. this is the first time i made line since the release of the Old Love/New Love release.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Son you telling me that you're in Cuse and you didn't go to Carousel in the morning? You don't deserve them at all. Relied on the Internet instead of just making the drive.

aj8blk-4.jpg

Obviously it went over your head. No its not a different story. Everyone in Jordan Brand said they were going to be an easy cop and that you canget them long after Christmas. I tried getting these after Christmas and I had to go upstate just to get a pair I had to clean myself because NYC waspractically done at retail.

laugh.gif
at it being a hard cop
Go hug your Kobes. People said it will be a hard cop if you wait after today to get them. You add nothing to these conversations. Go back to theKobe V thread.

RunningFishy- Yeah. Can't complain much due to the swoosh hookup. Not crying either, just bummed cause they were within my grasp and I $*@+*+ up. Firtsthey dropped on time which completely threw me off. I didn't search using the style and color code when Baby Jumpkan posted the link. By the time I got my@@@! together and submited my order...sold out I will wait on the restock and for prices to dip on eBay. I wouldn't call it karma. I'm not doinganything wrong or harming anyone by having a swoosh account. Anyone could have one, they need to learn how to grease wheels
wink.gif
Sorry for the wall of text. Itdoes this when I post from my iPhone.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

aj8blk-4.jpg

Around where?

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Are you kidding me!? Ebay selling these for up to $400, and that's not a buy it now, people are actually bidding that high.

Wow.

majority of those bids are bogus...look at the bid history a lot of 0-1 feedback users
some people dont know what shill bidding is

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I went to NT chicago this morning and there was a small line of heads.
Maybe about 20 or a little more.
Went back a couple hours later and they still had some pairs left, but not much.
I looked at the shoe in person and just shook my head, the shape is horrible...
yea, i was up there too ...saw my pair and those midsoles 'bubbles', or whatever they are, are a huge disappointment

you know what sizes they had left, and at what time it was when you came back?
I was just over there around 11:00, I didn't ask but some dude was buying a pair and the employee said they're almost out.
They had GS and baby sizes as well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom