*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information
Method: Not available until shipped.
Product Description Product Number Unit Price Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Item Status
JRDN RETRO 11-BK/RY/WH 78037041 08.5 174.99 2 0 2 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP

yes, my 2 8.5s will be shipping soon. thats a plus on top of paying only $140 a piece.
eyes.gif

receipt or payment confirmation screen please or you're lying....

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tizoni

mad.gif
need a 12 or a 13

eek.gif
i dont see anywhere on the internet to cop for retail, i thought these would last. BOY WAS I WRONG.

Sz 12 seems to be popular as with 11.5. I have a extra 12 tho

Originally Posted by Already Platinum

has any 1 ordered these from osneaker.com if so pm me thanks in advance
I wouldn't do that if I were you... go bacc a couple pages and read what happened with the eggplant foams....

NOSNEAKER.com FTL
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by phillip9698

Originally Posted by agold1002

those fools who said they will be an easy cop and resell will be 220 max
laugh.gif

You have no clue as to what you are talking about. Ive already sold 2 pairs for 320.

i am with you. ive sold 2 for 325 each as well....and before the thread blew up people were calling for resell 220-230 after the release

so do you recommend buying the 2001 retro for 260? or buying a new pair for around that price? I know i need these in my life, some advice will be greatlyappreciated .

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information
Product Description Product Number Unit Price Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Item Status

yes, my 2 8.5s will be shipping soon. thats a plus on top of paying only $140 a piece.
eyes.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kikzRus

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information

eyes.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i used a gift card and they were 140 each....gotta cop those 20% of gift cards when they have em

Had fun worked my store to 1am but couldnt' hold down a pair, with our midnight release. Hit up fl and fa in the am got 3 pairs anyone in the syracuse arealooking for a 10 or 9.5 i can try to help out. Not ebay prices but trying to stack for the foamposite release. Anyone who slept on these, slept on the wrongrelease.

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information

eyes.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i purchased a giftcard for $350 when they offered the 20% off giftcards on eastbay. my total was $280. holla at me
laugh.gif
i dont have to lie to impress u buddy.
Originally Posted by agold1002

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information

eyes.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i used a gift card and they were 140 each....gotta cop those 20% of gift cards when they have em

thanks for pointing that out, people need to get on their game and learn some tricks.

does nike or eastbay ship UPS? i got an email saying a 9.2 pound package was sent but it doesnt say from where.....anyone else get a ups email?

Originally Posted by Spradley

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

This release was CRAZY! The hype was so unbelievable I had to camp out from 7:30 pm to 7:30 am to get my pair, FTL is 1 shady place I was 2nd in line when we get to the store 1 of the employees comes up & tells us all the kids sz's but not the mens I was like come on son how do you not know what you have in stock?
After watching like 10 FTL employees pile they finally come back & say they only have sz 7, 8, (2) 9.5, 11.5, 12, & a 13 only 7 pairs for the public! I ws lucky to get my 11.5 so I dip out sart warming up my car only to see every employee walk out with 3 pairs per person! I felt so bad for some of the ppl who camped with me but didn't end up getting their shoes. I called FLT & filed a complaint there's just no way what these ppl did should be legal & yes I am mad even though I got my pair.

that is a good deed.
much respect
Thank you sir, I feel that everybody should of had a fair shake at these but the way those employees acted was just wrong. I hope there is somepunishment they will incur.

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

eb526fe4a368e7cafdaf9070e799fa1a5a8a5979.pjpg
a1236cfc43e86a73785cf566f7da7df294eb622b.pjpg
740162406572f1fc7a7b4d9ba583590f1a480bdf.pjpg

Pics from Athlete's Foot Mignight Release on Candler. ATL was hype

i remember candler rd midnite sale went crazy for some 5s releases and the play off 8s

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by psypha

I copped my 2 pairs this morning, wish i didnt have to wait in line for an hr and a half, but i was 4th in line

might sell a pair, since i have 3

log off

what r u talking about "log off"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom