*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Just checked my tracking for NDC on Fedex and this is at the top of the page "Inclement weather conditions at Memphis hub may cause some service delays and disruptions within the U.S. today."

I hope my package isn't caught up anywhere.

I got the same thing.

NO INCLEMENT WEATHER HERE IN MEMPHIS...THEY PROBABLY JUST SWAMPED LOL

my NDC package is in my local Fedex, but Maryland just had like 20 inches of snow last week, and my drive way is still filled with snow... i just hope thefedex man doesnt throw it on the snow lol my neighbors would jack that joint lol

ya i picked free ground shipping as well and didnt type in GIFT....there on the fedex truck now
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Dudes who are getting their shipment today from NDC, did you pay for next day?

I know Nike is pretty quick, my last couple of orders using GIFT, like my red carpets I received second day.

I did not pay or use a gift code and got the "standard overnight". Mine is a sz 15 coming from TN to CT, no idea if any of that effects that Igot the free overnight.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Dudes who are getting their shipment today from NDC, did you pay for next day?

I know Nike is pretty quick, my last couple of orders using GIFT, like my red carpets I received second day.

I chose ground which was free, but was given overnight.

man it's tempting to throw these on ebay, probably so many parents you couldnt get a pair for their whiney kids. But these are just too nice, and smh atall the people thinking that these would be mad easy to cop

man it's tempting to throw these on ebay, probably so many parents you couldnt get a pair for their whiney kids. But these are just too nice, and smh atall the people thinking that these would be mad easy to cop

relax with the FNL orders already. i used to work in shipping and it takes at least a day to get orders out for a big company like FNL. plus it's theholidays and all. they're not just processing SJ orders. it normally takes 2-3 business days for them to ship so calm down. FYI ordered mine @ 2am 12/23and still processing. just talked to a rep awhile ago and said my order went through fine. if by monday evening i don't get a tracking #, then i startworrying. props to ndc though for putting orders out early.

so for now i'll relax and enjoy the holidays with my family. hope everybody does the same!

just talked to a finishline rep. she said they were processing all the christmas orders first then getting to the jordans. coulda swore i ordered mine beforechristmas but whatever. She said to call back monday morning and check the status. It took em 7 days to ship my order when i got the aquas from there two yearsago and that was nowhere near a holiday so there really shouldn't be much worry about them fulfilling orders. They've always come through for me.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

THESE "big" releases are all the same.

1.everybody over hypes them on these message boards
2. everybody makes the online sites crash and go in line for crazy ammounts of time and then act up
3. some get their some dont
4. everybody comes on niketalk sayin i got a 13 and i need an 8.5 can we trade....
5. then they all yell at resellers even when the live out in cali they yell at people like me that get 15 pairs in lancaster pa where nobody else wanted them and i gave them until 12 pm to get all the pairs they wanted
6. then people say they will sit by the computer and refresh for the next 4 days
7. then they complain about prices on ebay sooooo high and tell resellers to get a "real job" because they are mad resellers are making 200+ on a shoe they couldnt get
8. then arguements ensue about why somebody is "mad"
9. then its 20 pages of "omg i just got my shipping confirmation"
10 then its 20 pages of pics talkin about how jb sucks, they hate the quality, they are done with jb etc

dont wait for a restock, go pay resellers prices..... We appreciate when you guys buy them up from me, plz take em off my hands

i can tell you are some sort of lame
laugh.gif

Magic1978, here's my shipping confirmation and tracking screen. The shipping confirmation email says Ground but the FedEx tracking says otherwise.

shipconf.jpg

sjtracking.jpg

smh.gif
didnt get them helpin my lil sis have a good xmas > me gettin the shoes hope i can get them later if not oh well

my boy ordered at 12midnite and footlocker cancelled it. tryin to help him out in finding a 8.5

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

anyone else having issues trying to sell an extra pair?? i have an extra pair and its really hard selling it..

eyes.gif

then lower your price and do someone a favor for the holidays

Originally Posted by magneto621

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

THESE "big" releases are all the same.

1.everybody over hypes them on these message boards
2. everybody makes the online sites crash and go in line for crazy ammounts of time and then act up
3. some get their some dont
4. everybody comes on niketalk sayin i got a 13 and i need an 8.5 can we trade....
5. then they all yell at resellers even when the live out in cali they yell at people like me that get 15 pairs in lancaster pa where nobody else wanted them and i gave them until 12 pm to get all the pairs they wanted
6. then people say they will sit by the computer and refresh for the next 4 days
7. then they complain about prices on ebay sooooo high and tell resellers to get a "real job" because they are mad resellers are making 200+ on a shoe they couldnt get
8. then arguements ensue about why somebody is "mad"
9. then its 20 pages of "omg i just got my shipping confirmation"
10 then its 20 pages of pics talkin about how jb sucks, they hate the quality, they are done with jb etc

dont wait for a restock, go pay resellers prices..... We appreciate when you guys buy them up from me, plz take em off my hands

i can tell you are some sort of lame
laugh.gif
x2
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom