*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAH HAHAHA !!! Oh man, I'm at work and don't have a shoe box in front of me, but everywhere I looked said EURO 44=US 11, except one place, whichconfirmed waht fam on here are saying that EURO 45=US 11, so if that's true I got a pair of SJ size 10 on the way which will be for sale ASAP. LOL!!!! Anyone got a shoebox for a size 10 or 11 that can confirm this?

keeps telling me to check my card. i dont know what i'm not clicking or whatever. i've translated everything on the freaking page. nike should give usa damn medal for going through hoops and hurdles over this half $*$ shoe.

bout to try another card. i don't see how the first card needs to be checked. they say they take american express. the hell.

Originally Posted by riddla713

snipes shop has a fsr. i just ordered 2 more size 11 for 220 a piece. thats not bad at all. thats like retail plus shipping for those who missed out. if you want to check it out just google snipes shop and you will find the link. i hope i can find more restocks. back in august i paid 300 shipped for a pair from air- randy and i just sold that same pair last night for 350. i got 2 other pairs that i got on discount from work for 132 a piece.
laugh.gif
at all those haters that talked crap about people buying these early. there the ones that are now scrambling to find a pair on ebay paying 350+.

Really appreciate the heads up on snipes. Had given up after i wasted 8 hours of my life yesterday, but now I got my sz 12. I would be happy with the one pairmy gf got me pre-release date but them sz 11 are tighter then all my other sz 11 jays.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Cant believe eastbay screwed up my order how do you get a size 8.5 screwed up with a size 14 Probably some a hole wanted to gett off early and said screw it ill jsut send him a 8.5 instead. Well I hope his Christmas is filled with disaster just like he messed up mine merry freaking Christmas and a jacked up New Year
Wow that sucks, sorry to hear man. It's not like they sent you a decent size (9-12) but they sent you a giant pair! 14s are hard to move, oneof the FLs by me still has 2 pairs of 14s and 2 pairs of 15s.

Yesterday was such a hassle. I came out the mall alive with 3 of my pairs (my pair, my sister's and my niece's) but man I didn't think I'dactually see some people cry for not getting them.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

HAH HAHAHA !!! Oh man, I'm at work and don't have a shoe box in front of me, but everywhere I looked said EURO 44=US 11, except one place, which confirmed waht fam on here are saying that EURO 45=US 11, so if that's true I got a pair of SJ size 10 on the way which will be for sale ASAP. LOL!!!! Anyone got a shoebox for a size 10 or 11 that can confirm this?

Looking at my sz 11 S.J. and EURO 45=US 11.

HAH HAHAHA !!! Oh man, I'm at work and don't have a shoe box in front of me, but everywhere I looked said EURO 44=US 11, except one place, which confirmed waht fam on here are saying that EURO 45=US 11, so if that's true I got a pair of SJ size 10 on the way which will be for sale ASAP. LOL!!!! Anyone got a shoebox for a size 10 or 11 that can confirm this?

Looked inside my '01 Breds. 45

nah bruh, 44 = 10.

Yea if anyone needs a nike size chart for reference just click a nike shoe on eastbay and check sizing. I almost made that mistake a couple days ago.

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Cant believe eastbay screwed up my order how do you get a size 8.5 screwed up with a size 14 Probably some a hole wanted to gett off early and said screw it ill jsut send him a 8.5 instead. Well I hope his Christmas is filled with disaster just like he messed up mine merry freaking Christmas and a jacked up New Year
Wow that sucks, sorry to hear man. It's not like they sent you a decent size (9-12) but they sent you a giant pair! 14s are hard to move, one of the FLs by me still has 2 pairs of 14s and 2 pairs of 15s.
i think he got a 8.5 and wanted a 14. you got it the other way around.

Oh dayum, well, thanks for the confirm NT fam, I got a pair of SJ size 10's on the way that I'm either going to have to trade or sell. Keep an eye outfor me fam that wear size 10.

Got laughs out of this at least. LOL!!!

hit me up at: [email protected] if you are interested.

well...i finally finished ordering after taking 3423434 min. i could definitely understand if the order didn't go through because they're out of stockon size 9's. it took 34342 min to go back and forth through google translate to stumble my way through the process.

heads up to anybody ordering from snipes, use paypal to check out, not your credit card. i mean you can use your credit card through paypal but select paypalon the snipes site in order to get to the next screen, otherwise it will keep telling you to check your card.

thx to whoever it was that told us about the site. i appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Don't knock the hustle. If you could make a load of money off reselling these to kids then you would do the same thing as dude. Reselling isn't a crime, most NTers should know that. If it weren't for reselling, some of y'all wouldn't never even lay eyes on your grails.

smh.gif
WORD...

dudes are real salty in here talking about get a job....smh if i could get 17 pairs and flip them all for double you damn straight i would...talkin bout youcant buy class...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

the space jam "Official Jordan Brand" t shirts are $24.99 at footlocker

i got one today
do they still fit like they came from the big and tall store?

rojanjon wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAH HAHAHA !!! Oh man, I'm at work and don't have a shoe box in front of me, but everywhere I looked said EURO 44=US 11, except one place, whichconfirmed waht fam on here are saying that EURO 45=US 11, so if that's true I got a pair of SJ size 10 on the way which will be for sale ASAP. LOL!!!!Anyone got a shoebox for a size 10 or 11 that can confirm this?

hahahaha man thats fd up but how can I laugh at you I just got screwed by eastbay tevie Wonders dad sent me a size 8.5 instead of a size 14 had to have been ablind person

today three women returned a size 14,11 and an 6...I copped every single one of them hahaha....also at my store theres a +%*$ load of kids size,are thosr soldout anywhere eles? I was thinking maybe I should get them and trade for +%*$ but Idk what yall think???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom