*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
i called fnl because i hadnt recieved a shipping email, and they said since someone payed with a fraud credit card, and my order was being billed to my girland shipped to me that they had to verify with mastercard, and if it wasnt done today, it wouldnt be done till monday because thats their next working day.fml.

I wore mine today and they were stiff as hell but they didn't hurt like my DMP's did the 1st few wears. The Patent is tough and didn't creaseeither. I didn't realize how Icy they were till I looked in the mirror, no shoe **** or anything. I feel like they were worth the money and effort i put into getting them. Overall great quality shoe for the money. B+

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

suprafly36,

You commented "OG or 00"

What do you mean "OG" they never came out in 1996. Where can you find a pair of "OG" for $300?

You can find a pair that released in 2001 for $300

They only released two times 01 and 09

Technically, there were OG's made in 1996. But they were basically Jordans personal stash..never officially released to the public..however a very verysmall amount has made their way into the hands of diehard collectors in the world...but yeah there were OG's..jumpman is purple..and the 23 is stitched..

But the only "OG" for us common folk would be the 01 retros...dude is technically right..but just misinformed.
grin.gif

bak ymmij wrote:
suprafly36,

You commented "OG or 00"

What do you mean "OG" they never came out in 1996. Where can you find a pair of "OG" for $300?

You can find a pair that released in 2001 for $300

They only released two times 01 and 09

the spacejams first released on dec 13 2000 if i remember correctly

Originally Posted by BIGE06

i called fnl because i hadnt recieved a shipping email, and they said since someone payed with a fraud credit card, and my order was being billed to my girl and shipped to me that they had to verify with mastercard, and if it wasnt done today, it wouldnt be done till monday because thats their next working day. fml.
damn....

FML as well....

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by johndeuce

Originally Posted by Juice8732

wearing your Space Jam shirt with your SPACE JAMS is sooo cool...
eyes.gif

haha., i wouldnt do that either.
laugh.gif
its even more cool when dudes worry bout what the next _ wearin................

not worrying bro... not worrying for *!%*.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i hate bein able not to sell these damn things
smh.gif

Look my man, let me break down some Marketing 101 for you. If you want to sell something you have to tell your consumer why it is they need your product. I sawyour post in the Buy and Sell forum and your not helping yourself at all by posting over and over how hard it is to sell your pair. Anyone on here with somecommon sense is going to see all these post you've put up and wait for you to drop your price because your obviously not moving them. Ive seen at leastthree of your post in here all saying the same exact thing and I dont understand in what way you think this is helping you.
Im not trying to come across as negative (even though thats how it may seem) but your not adding anything significant to this thread by posting this over andover.

Happy Holidays NT!
glasses.gif

To the dudes that ordered off SWOOSH.......

Around what time did they go up and how much later did they sell out after that ???

thanks

Originally Posted by SneakerD

smh.gif

Look my man, let me break down some Marketing 101 for you. If you want to sell something you have to tell your consumer why it is they need your product. I saw your post in the Buy and Sell forum and your not helping yourself at all by posting over and over how hard it is to sell your pair. Anyone on here with some common sense is going to see all these post you've put up and wait for you to drop your price because your obviously not moving them. Ive seen at least three of your post in here all saying the same exact thing and I dont understand in what way you think this is helping you.
Im not trying to come across as negative (even though thats how it may seem) but your not adding anything significant to this thread by posting this over and over.

Happy Holidays NT!
glasses.gif
Yea if its so hard to sell don't complain about it, lower the price. If i were a reseller i would buy as many pairs as i could and sell formodest profit in exchange for selling them quick and easy. That way if i bought like 12 pairs, sell 10 pairs at like 230 and i walk away with 2 pairs and a lilbit of cash

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

I wore mine today and they were stiff as hell but they didn't hurt like my DMP's did the 1st few wears. The Patent is tough and didn't crease either. I didn't realize how Icy they were till I looked in the mirror, no shoe **** or anything. I feel like they were worth the money and effort i put in to getting them. Overall great quality shoe for the money. B+
Yo i played ball in mine for 2 hours ago about a month ago and they were still. But beware the patent on the toes got very flimsy. And the 23 onthe back came off.

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

Well I must say Niketown in Atl actually came through on their word about re-stocks, I called em @ 11:53, and went and copped 2 more pairs with no prob. Tlhe clerk there said they might get another shipment on Sat. I finally forgive them for the fiasco w/the Grapes.
I dont think these are official restocks as much as they are the companys reallocating there stock from areas that didnt sell well. An officialrestock would be nice though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Any updates on people buying them online on Finshline.com?
yea... the size 15 i ordered for my boy says processing as the status.
but i called and they said it was ready to be shipped but UPS had already left so it will ship monday.

did you do regular shipping or a faster one?

lol i work at footlocker.. giving all these hypebeasts and young ones christmas gifts..(spacejams) but seen some common sneakerheads:pimp:

I know alotta people say "if you pay such and such amount ..u shud just get 01 retros"

but most people dont want a shoe from 9 or 10s years a go with a yellow sole
most people dont know about those retro;s
most people want a NEW shoe
and so on

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

JordanHead21 always hating on someone or something for no good reason.. lol

exactly, and he's questioning his saltiness. people obviously see your negativity. just chill out.

**NEGATIVE NANCY ALERT**............
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

I know alotta people say "if you pay such and such amount ..u shud just get 01 retros"

but most people dont want a shoe from 9 or 10s years a go with a yellow sole
most people dont know about those retro;s
most people want a NEW shoe
and so on

Yea i definitely agree. The 09 retro really overshadows the 00 on ebay, especially to non-sneakerheads who just want a pair of new shoes, thus the greatlyinflated prices

Originally Posted by epicwin

Originally Posted by SneakerD

smh.gif

Look my man, let me break down some Marketing 101 for you. If you want to sell something you have to tell your consumer why it is they need your product. I saw your post in the Buy and Sell forum and your not helping yourself at all by posting over and over how hard it is to sell your pair. Anyone on here with some common sense is going to see all these post you've put up and wait for you to drop your price because your obviously not moving them. Ive seen at least three of your post in here all saying the same exact thing and I dont understand in what way you think this is helping you.
Im not trying to come across as negative (even though thats how it may seem) but your not adding anything significant to this thread by posting this over and over.

Happy Holidays NT!
glasses.gif
Yea if its so hard to sell don't complain about it, lower the price. If i were a reseller i would buy as many pairs as i could and sell for modest profit in exchange for selling them quick and easy. That way if i bought like 12 pairs, sell 10 pairs at like 230 and i walk away with 2 pairs and a lil bit of cash

That's the thing though. A lot of people don't wanna make a modest profit. They're tryna make a killing. The people who are gonna make an actualkilling are the people with high feedback, and the ones that had a lot of stock early yesterday.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

To the dudes that ordered off SWOOSH.......

Around what time did they go up and how much later did they sell out after that ???

thanks
They went up around 9:00-9:01 (
smh.gif
). Completely caught me off guard, wasn't prepared at all.

Most of the good sizes were gone in less than 15 minutes.

I was too busy
laugh.gif
@ Eastbay crashing all the while all the pairs werebeing scooped up on Swoosh.

Anyone order from Finishline.com and got their TRACKING # yet?
Mine still says "Processing." (I ordered around 9:12pm PST and got the CONFIRMATION only so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom