*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the folks that already have them, are the shoes true to size or do they run small like the CDP 11?

Originally Posted by ehbball88

seems like a lot of places are hoping to be getting a couple extra size runs
u sure better hope the mods dont see ur posts. after the BS in the old thread, they became extra sensitive in this one.
btw- ur price is terrible. ebay is cheaper than u
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by hellakix

It's gonna funny when people actually end up buying these even though their dissin 'em. I'm still coppin regardless.

People on here always diss the shoes and them copp them I find that funny all the time

Originally Posted by never wear them

ima cop but just the shape of em throws me off.... cant they just pull the damn blueprints and follow them?... smh. copped regardless. i wana put my pair to rest.
Aye nwt, post your SJ's because the last time I saw them they were icy as %@#!
I almost shed a tear.
laugh.gif

Im paying $186.38 with tax..........still kinda high but oh well it worth it in my mind cuz these are so icy

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

I heard these got moved up to the 23rd? Is this true or are still coming out on the 24th
everyone is saying the 23rd as its always been..

check
Against the rules.

Form of selling.

In other words g t f o
Originally Posted by RICO7JT

.... cant they just pull the damn blueprints and follow them?... smh.
QFT
The molds?

I read somewhere a while ago that Nike got rid of the OG molds so the retros now a days could never be the same, close to OG molds but never the same.

Someone correct me if I"m wrong, I vaguely remember reading it on here but I'm not 100% sure.

Originally Posted by Rafool

check
Against the rules.

Form of selling.

In other words g t f o
Originally Posted by RICO7JT

.... cant they just pull the damn blueprints and follow them?... smh.
QFT
The molds?

I read somewhere a while ago that Nike got rid of the OG molds so the retros now a days could never be the same, close to OG molds but never the same.

Someone correct me if I"m wrong, I vaguely remember reading it on here but I'm not 100% sure.

yea but im sure they still have tinkers blueprints with exact measurements

When Nike created the original Foamposite 1, they destroyed the mold after pairs were made. When they went to Retro the Foamposite 1, they had to find anoriginal pair and built the replica mold off of that. Nike could have done the same with the XI, rather than creating a new 'CDP Mold'

it's dumb as hell if the keep making new molds they are expensive as hell. to get a molding company to create new molds from scratch is some serious, timeand money.

that might be part of the reason why they keep jacking up the retail, just passing along the cost of their stupidity.

Originally Posted by ok4u2nvme

Originally Posted by Rapido27

check sig

Hate wanna-be resellers.
smh.gif
If anyone needs help with pairs....you know what to do.
and what's that?
Hit Rapido up and he'll hook you up for retail+shipping+paypal

With a tip if you want.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

The Original Foamposite Mold was $1,000,000 and they destroyed it
smh.gif

eek.gif

Didn't know that

^^^^^^^ my point exactly i work with molding machines and a set of 6 bottle molds are close to 100 grand, just think how many production lines they have in anike/jb factory.

they just throwing away money over at nike/jb

Doesn't Nike sell the molds after they're done to fake factory makers? (Nike workers to be exact)

I need Rock to come in here and spit knowledge
laugh.gif

THANK GOD release date is close. im sick of so many people talking about em all the time (space jam this, space jam that, space jams space jams)
smh.gif

i was at a footlocker today and almost got two pairs on layway. i was so happy that i'm getting two pairs that are gonna sit there 'til RD with my nameon 'em! the guy i was dealing with put them out for me and i took them out of the box. but at the last moment as i was giving my debit card to the cashierfor the 20% down payment, out comes a senior employee and says these are gonna be on a first come first serve basis.and i cannot put them on layaway.
mad.gif

i did however try them on coz i told the cashier i was gonna get 'em anyways (before dude that rained on my parade came out) if i can see how they fit. andbased on that, they are nothing like the cdp xi, fitwise that is.

THEY RUN TRUE TO SIZE!!!!!!!

man i came this >I< close to guaranteeing my two pairs! and yeah they're really nice in person. so i'm definitely gonna put in more work toguarantee my pairs! i am gonna have my two pairs!!!

Rapido dropping knowledge in here, good stuff (the info, not nike's continued antics)

i wish i could just get off the fence about these. the shape and low cut patent still bothers me but at the same time i think back to a couple yrs ago andNTers waiting for this day to come. sigh... Rico, help ya girl out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom