*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Midnight, night of December 22 going into the 23rd if the date has been changed like people have been saying now......

Just keep up to date with this thread so you can be sure of the date.

Oh and the sites tend to crash sometimes though on these type of releases, but yes they will be up.

all I was saying is that the shoe will be coming out on the 23rd, not the 24th like its posted on JBs website. expect midnight releases on them at the biggestfootlockers in NYC, if you live there you know which two I'm referring to. champs might do the same since its near both of them, but i'm not sure ihave'nt spoken to any of their managers yet.

and its smarter for them to release them on the 23rd for obvious reasons if you work in retail.

Trying to copp at least 2 pairs how anal do they get about one per customer at chain stores like FTL, FA, FNL, CHAMPS?

^It will more then likely 1 per customer or else there would be a lot of sad faces come release day.

I saw em in person today

first thought that ran through my head was "O_O damn those are nice as hell" Will mos def cop wen they drop
pimp.gif

I really hope its not the 23rd cuz I have court that morning, what day did the finale 23's realease last year

i hope all the stores in my city get em so everyone can line up differently I remember last year cdp 11 12 there were 200+people in stockton cali

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Special box unless you have little feet,

so no special boxes for size 3.5 to 7?
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

anyone else can confirm this
i woud like to have the box also
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

It's a numbers game, they wouldn't take the extra time to make the special box for every size knowing Brand Jordan. Nevermind its an extra couple centsor it might even be cheaper but it's crystal clear by now, if not long ago, they do not have the consumer best interest in mind with their products,especially releases like these.

What kind of company has a marketing game so mean that people have, and probably will, suffer bodily harm including hospitalization to obtain or for possessingsaid company's products???? I never saw Apple or IBM have a riot when the new iphone or whatever releases.... sad state of affairs....

In any case, I'll be stalking around the mall trying to see what I come up with. My girl's buyin me a pair and I'm pretty much broke so I guessthat's all I'll be getting . . . . would have liked to get them for some of the youngsters but it is an expensive kids' shoe and my BMs don'tunderstand about these Jordans and the need for me to get the pairs returned to me after said son or daughter outgrows them... they just hand em down....

eek.gif

I really hope its not the 23rd cuz I have court that morning, what day did the finale 23's realease last year

I called nike the other day and talked to a representative concerning jordan releases and I told him that people down here in htown and other cities aregetting jacked, robbed, and killed for jordans because Nike builds hype on a shoe and then tries to make that shoe limited editions so people can fight overthem. I told them if a shoes is high in demand, why dont they make more of them and sell as many as they can and make more money as opposed to making themlimited getting less money and then resellers make a killing. I also told him that many people that I talked to had resulted to wearing fakes due to the factof them not being able to get Jordans when they camped out for them and they told me that they just had enough with NIke When I brought this to his attention,he immediately went and informed his supervisor but I did not know that he was actually close to memebers of the NIKE board who decides who limits shoes andwhether they will be GR or LR. HE has my contact info and he agrees with me totally and said that Nike customers shouldn't have to go through this and theymust do something about it. I don't know how far this will get some true Jordan heads, but I had to represent for all of us. I know everyone is sick andtired of reseller prices and camping out to leave empty handed when NIKE can produce more of a product and increase their profit and make customers happy withno fighting and no one leaving malls empty handed. Hopefully, the Space Jams are an General release because if not, im out the shoe game period.

Y'all don't really believe that thE dude told anyone that matters do you? Those cAts work in cAll centers no where near NIKE headquarters.

Anyway I just confirmed my White and red's and these Space Jams at my local Finishline

my local hibbett store told me they don't care how many pair i buy, they aren't putting a limit on it...so i plan to be first in line
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^It will more then likely 1 per customer or else there would be a lot of sad faces come release day.

i don't know if thats true, my local footlocker told me they not putting a limit on em' but i am in Alabama right now, they do ssshhhdifferently....from La.

That's cool, but I'm not from LA
laugh.gif
so I wouldn't know how they do stuff out there either.

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by The Genesis

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

So my peeps in So Cal. Torrance area

What stores yall thnking about copping from?

if u head to Del Amo, better get there early. try that shoe store in San Pedro.

Yea I bet...What shoe store in Pedro you talking about??

I've been talking to a couple of workers at Ftl and a lot of em are telling me that the shoe is a GR and they should get about 8 of each size.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Yes they will bee a GR but what stores have you been going to that will receive 100+ pairs? unless you're in a huge market (Time square stores) i just can't see that happening.[/color]
HOHLA said they were getting close to 150 pairs.

At FTL in Del Amo mall is where dude told me they were getting 8 of each size.
my spot told me they'd have around 8 10.5's as well, and I don't exactly live in a big market. I know that doesn't speak on theactual size distribution they'll get or how many pairs, but I figure 8 of the common sizes, maybe 4 of the non-common sizes. And like I said that's onestore, not a HUGE traffic area.

I just know I better get a pair

yea i work at finishline and anybody that works there should know that you can see the the release date for months ahead and u can also see whats comin in onthe next shipment on the bol and manifest list. our first shipment of the space jams are coming in next week on either monday or tuesday and from wht ourdistrict manager told us was that they are a general release so there should be plenty to go around

as long as u get to Del Amo at least 2 hours early, u should be good. but then again, I have never been to Del Amo for major releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom