*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know where i can pre-order a size 4.5y.....
theres never any kids sizes on sneaker sites.
they always forget about da female sneakerheads

Originally Posted by Rawk Shorty

anyone know where i can pre-order a size 4.5y.....
theres never any kids sizes on sneaker sites.
they always forget about da female sneakerheads
mikkol88.com has them

Why must people go thread to thread to complain about quality? We all know the quality has dipped but IDK, reading complaint about it in every thread is reallyannoying me.

i went to my local finishline today and saw this on their future release display and i noticed that the soles are more of a clear gel look to it rather than anicy blue outsoles
indifferent.gif

I wore mine today and saw someone with fakes on
even a girl can't tell the difference

not worth the $175

i don't understand that myself if they want to make a statement about the lack of quality, just don't buy the shoes. just because u posting how bad thequality is, isn't going to make me are anyone else not, buy these in 2 weeks

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Why must people go thread to thread to complain about quality? We all know the quality has dipped but IDK, reading complaint about it in every thread is really annoying me.

because if you're paying $175.00 it better have good quality

anyone know a spot in da bronx to pick up da spacejams
dont wont be pack
do u think it would be hard to get a size 4.5y?
what time are people going to start camping?..

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i don't understand that myself if they want to make a statement about the lack of quality, just don't buy the shoes. just because u posting how bad the quality is, isn't going to make me are anyone else not, buy these in 2 weeks
I'm not defending anyone but since Niketalk is a messageboard, people can post their opinions on the shoes.
You don't have to agree with them but it's the other person's opinion.
Just cause other people like them, they don't have to jump on the bandwagon.

I'm thankful for my 2000s, but am looking forward to a pair of these 2009s....

with that said and a few comparison pics later, it saddens me that this release is the 2009 Space Jam quality wise
frown.gif

I also agree that for the price versus quality of construction everyone is entitled to complain, like me, and still cop, like me
ohwell.gif

Dirty little rumor is the Space Jams will be an all-store buy for Foot Locker.

But, I didn't tell anybody that.

wow the hype surrounding these shoes is somewhat worrying to me.. could this be the biggest release of the last 5 years? i hope i can get a pair cuz i knowpeople will be selling them for 225+ after they release
sick.gif

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Dirty little rumor is the Space Jams will be an all-store buy for Foot Locker.

But, I didn't tell anybody that.

does that mean every footlocker in the company from the smallest to the biggest footlocker will have the shoe ?

for some reason the dude at my footlocker said they were droppin the 23rd.....and its been widely publicized on here and every other website that they werereleasing the 24th. whats goin on?

Originally Posted by Rawk Shorty

anyone know a spot in da bronx to pick up da spacejams
dont wont be pack
do u think it would be hard to get a size 4.5y?
what time are people going to start camping?..

Im right with you homie.....where in the BX can i get these shoes??

how's the fit for these 2009 Space Jams?i've never owned any pair of 11's before...
i've got wide feet and i usually wear a size 10 for regular AF1s,Dunks and Air Maxes...can anyone help?

Just rocked my 00 Space Jams and man the cushioning on those suckers are so comfy! The new stuff doesn't have as much cushionin, but of course still looksicey
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom