*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me just what makes these special? They look almost identical to the black and red 11s, with the exception of a clear sole, and blueaccents instead of red. They're not even an original general release colorway, yet people are still hyping up for them.

just left my Hibbets store down the street from my house and lil shawty tells me they only getting 10 pair per size....they've already got most of them inthe back...she even let me hold a pair....NOW IM MOST DEF COPP'N 2 PAIR..................

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA B
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YYYYYYYYYYY!

SHE also tells me that as of right now, they are not selling them until Xmas eve...the 24th guys....she said, unless jordan Brand changes the date also thatswhere it stands....

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I've tried to back-track in this thread but havent seen anything regarding this...

Can anyone who has a pair shed some light on whether or not they run size wise like the CDP XIs?

I, along with a few people I know, had to go up 1/2 a sz on the CDPs because of how tight they ran.

Im an 8 in a lot of shoes (most Jordans, air max 95s) and a 7.5 in some (air max 1s, air forces) but I had to get an 8.5 in the CDPs.

Any word on if I will have to do the same for these?
Try page 9. Someone asked that question there. The consensus was these ran true to size.

MrWavez wrote:

I was thinking about the Galleria, but that ho is too damn far....and i barely just started drivin id prolly get lost
smh.gif

might as well just stay at baybrook all night after i get off work...waste of gas going home and coming back in 2-3 hrs
tired.gif

I might go to West Oaks since its like 5 min away from me. Haven't bought a shoe on release date from there since the Playoff 8's. If theysold out, ill probably go to First Colony or Memorial City....and if im really desperate...ill go to Sharpstown.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey, to those who live in the south suburbs like (South Holland, Dolton, Calumet City), y'all planing on campin out a River Oaks Mall overnight on the eve of the release date or come early in the morning before the mall opens at 10AM.

Im out in chicago height for my summers and know the area well............If u can trying and hit up Nike Town downtown cuz the dudes at river oaks are crazy
Me too as well.

I was wondering though, I wear GradeSchool sizes ... what time y'all think I should start camping out at Niketown Chicago?

Hey, to those who live in the south suburbs like (South Holland, Dolton, Calumet City), y'all planing on campin out a River Oaks Mall overnight on the eve of the release date or come early in the morning before the mall opens at 10AM.

Im out in chicago height for my summers and know the area well............If u can trying and hit up Nike Town downtown cuz the dudes at river oaks are crazy

SO TRUE
laugh.gif
roll.gif
U GUYS CAN ALSO GO TO SOUTHLAKE IN INDIANA I DONT THINK THEYLL BE OUT THERE LIKETHAT AT SOUTH LAKE

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

There must be alot of people up in here who have fat wide feet,hahahahahaha,my foot is straight and kind of thin,i never had a problem with any jordans as far as how they fit on my feet,and that goes for my pair of cdp 11,s also,i always here people talk about size and how they feel and what shoe size should they get in this paticular shoe,i think some people feet are just to damn wide ,everybody feets are not the same though i guess,its just funny cause i hear that alot in stores and online but my feet are long,but there not fat and wide,ive never had to go up in size for any jordan shoe.
tongue.gif
me 2 man lol i wear a 10.5 in every shoe unless its some TIMS or something.... its kinda funny to hear some people wea a different size in everyshoe...

well i wear an 11 in every shoe and usually i can even squeeze into a 10.5....and thats what i had to do with my cdp 11s....and no i dont have fat feet...thisis the only pair of shoes i own where i have pinky toe pain....and its not because its a 10.5.....no other shoe i have in a 10.5 feel like these...these shoesare just super narrow

Originally Posted by infamous54

MrWavez wrote:

I was thinking about the Galleria, but that ho is too damn far....and i barely just started drivin id prolly get lost
smh.gif

might as well just stay at baybrook all night after i get off work...waste of gas going home and coming back in 2-3 hr
tired.gif
I might go to West Oaks since its like 5 min away from me. Haven't bought a shoe on release date from there since the Playoff 8's. If they sold out, ill probably go to First Colony or Memorial City....and if im really desperate...ill go to Sharpstown.

sick.gif

not sharpstown bra
smh.gif

I know these are GR, but how easily will a 200 pairs per store is avail to the general public? I'm wanting to cop 2 pairs. Please advise. Thanks

^ Not every store is getting 200 pairs, hell every store isn't even getting these. And for sizing they fit true to size.

Originally Posted by infamous54

MrWavez wrote:

smh.gif

might as well just stay at baybrook all night after i get off work...waste of gas going home and coming back in 2-3 hrs
tired.gif
I might go to West Oaks since its like 5 min away from me. Haven't bought a shoe on release date from there since the Playoff 8's. If they sold out, ill probably go to First Colony or Memorial City....and if im really desperate...ill go to Sharpstown.

I live right by West Oaks..I wouldn't even waste my time going there ...im sure they gonna sell all their pairs before the release date and have everybodyturning around like they did us for CDP 11/12 ..I had to go to sharpstown and get mines.

^ I understand that not every store is getting 200 pairs. I'm just wondering how easily available is it to the public. Do I need to camp out? Come earlyand wait in line? I know its hard to determine the craze/hype for the Spacejams but I"m just trying to get a general consensus ( If it helps, I live inDFW area and also have family in HTown). I do have a person that would hold one pair for me, but he's not too reliable.

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Me too as well.

I was wondering though, I wear GradeSchool sizes ... what time y'all think I should start camping out at Niketown Chicago?
i was wondering the same thing
i wear gradeschool size 4.5
u would think it wouldnt sellout
cuz its such a smalll size
but i checked for da cdp 11/12
da day after and they were soldout everywhere
so i would say get there early
im going to be out my door like 2or 3am
i wanna be first to avoid being cluttered with all da others

I'm just curious Kneesh assuming there's a kids footlocker in CHI wouldn't it be easier to go there?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I'm just curious Kneesh assuming there's a kids footlocker in CHI wouldn't it be easier to go there?
I just don't have time for hunting down Footlockers & driving around time for ones that may have it.

My school is a block away from Niketown, so that would be the easiest place for me to go, and I know they'll have them.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Can someone explain to me just what makes these special? They look almost identical to the black and red 11s, with the exception of a clear sole, and blue accents instead of red. They're not even an original general release colorway, yet people are still hyping up for them.
I'm not going to venture and say that "you must be young", "newbie", so on and so forth. I actually hate when these forumsgo to that level. So I'll gladly provide some history on it. Despite the fact that these are, indeed, not an original colorway....you have to understandthe history behind these. True, this shoe wasn't released as an official original colorway, but MJ wore these during the original release year of the shoe.95 playoffs, he broke the "Space Jam" model out against the Orlando Magic. I actually remember staring at the screen and then looking at thenewspaper clippings the next day trying to figure out how to get them! The 11's in '95 were already considered classic, and these kicks on MJ'sfeet were just bananas! It wouldn't release until around 6 years later....but the history had already been made in those playoffs. And yeah...these retroversions, as well as the CDP 11, suck in terms of quality. But I think the hype is moreso built around what the Space Jam was asopposed to what they are. We'll never get the same quality, so accept it...but you can get a taste of what was. The 11 is arguably considered the bestJordan shoe ever. And this colorway was just as hyped in 95 as it was in '01, and again this year. My opinion is that its not so much the colorway as it isthe model. Let the Columbia's or Concords release and you will see this same frenzy. Blame the history for the hype!

LA and surrounding areas will be chaotic!. I know mad peeps paying extra to secure their pair so don't under estimate. The malls will be packed and add theSpace Jam release on top of that. It will be crazy.

anyone in so cal need a sz 8? If you can find me a 10.5 or 11 I'll do an even trade with ya.

If anybody is in the New York City area, Boot Camp in the Bronx has these & the White/Red XII's for $180 flat. Sorry if its been posted already

bein general release, they wont be exclusive 2 champs sports, footlocker or finishline? iss says theyre being released on tha 23rd?

Originally Posted by yaw1800

If anybody is in the New York City area, Boot Camp in the Bronx has these & the White/Red XII's for $180 flat. Sorry if its been posted already

is that the one on east 170 st?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom