Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by moelest

man ebay's already stacked with sj 09...smh

all those idiots freeze there @*^ off just to resell for dbl the retail and

make the real heads' have to work twice as hard
smh.gif
mannn, quit +%%#@%! *****ing! your fault for getting in the line late! HA

Wow.

I know that iss is down right now, but dont come in here talking that mess.

smh.gif

*Yes I know your from iss because of your typical stupid iss avy.

It has nothing to do with ISS.

If you really want something, you do the necessary steps to obtain it, irregardless of opportunity cost. There are too many people complaining about not getting pairs because they got into line at too late....you should have been there at 10pm like the rest of us. Jordan 11s + Space jam colorway + Christmas time = add a few hours to your camp-out routine. You don't need a business degree from Harvard or Wharton to understand this simple principal of supply and demand. GR absolutely meant nothing on Dec 23rd. The demand clearly outweighed the supply and thus the resulting price hikes on ebay were inevitable. Many people wanted them before Christmas. But there will be RANDOM unscheduled restocks which are basically of no use to anybody who does not sit on niketalk/ndc/eastbay all day. The space jams will not last long during the re-stocks either.

Bottom line, you're best chance to get the space jams for retail was December 23rd. Those of you who are relying on the re-stocks will have to sit on the computer 24/7 or rely on e-mail alerts which are usually too late.

I laugh at the " You people camping out don't have lives" or" My time is too expensive" argument. But at the end of the day, you didn't get the space jams and are complaining on NT
*Disclaimer: By "You" I'm referring to anybody crying about not getting the shoes but who had the ability and means to acquire them.

An early merry Christmas to all.

my hero! aye man its ok, let these kids cry, we got our pairs LOL.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by johndeuce

smh.gif

Wow.

smh.gif

If you really want something, you do the necessary steps to obtain it, irregardless of opportunity cost. There are too many people complaining about not getting pairs because they got into line at too late....you should have been there at 10pm like the rest of us. Jordan 11s + Space jam colorway + Christmas time = add a few hours to your camp-out routine. You don't need a business degree from Harvard or Wharton to understand this simple principal of supply and demand. GR absolutely meant nothing on Dec 23rd. The demand clearly outweighed the supply and thus the resulting price hikes on ebay were inevitable. Many people wanted them before Christmas. But there will be RANDOM unscheduled restocks which are basically of no use to anybody who does not sit on niketalk/ndc/eastbay all day. The space jams will not last long during the re-stocks either.

Bottom line, you're best chance to get the space jams for retail was December 23rd. Those of you who are relying on the re-stocks will have to sit on the computer 24/7 or rely on e-mail alerts which are usually too late.

I laugh at the " You people camping out don't have lives" or" My time is too expensive" argument. But at the end of the day, you didn't get the space jams and are complaining on NT
*Disclaimer: By "You" I'm referring to anybody crying about not getting the shoes but who had the ability and means to acquire them.

Naw I'm not trippin that I didnt get a pair.

I was just heated at that dude for talking that mess to the people that didnt get a pair.. immature imo.

laugh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

If i sell some ofmy shoes on time imight grab another pair....

hopefulyi sell before a restock
Hey man did u execute the plan.....

Buy the shoes and chill in the store lol

man i was about ot do that this morning i walked out with to sz 11s then everyone started asking me whats size u get and a just booked it lol
how do the 11's feel? i see in ur sig u have alot of 10.5, did u have to go up a 1/2 size?

smh.gif

Wow.

smh.gif

its all gd, typical hypebeast behavior.

probably fools that lined up the afternoon before the release date.

they dnt knw what a real head is

lol cool story bro. as i said before, people just staying mad they didnt get a pair. its all love tho. have a merry christmas you #**##*+ haters

Will someone get rid of this *+%+%!!? Thinking he's hard cuz he copped some SJ's....SMH Go back to ISS kid, and before you say anything, YES I didget a pair so don't try to pull that issh with me. These people you're getting smart with prolly got more heat than you'll ever own. Back to theplayground junior

Ok.
I made a purchase from swoosh.
I picked ground shipping and paid for ground shipping ($8.00).
I just logged it and I got my tracking. Its getting delivered tomorrow by 3pm. It says overnight shipping.
Did this happen to anyone else?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

smh.gif

Wow.

smh.gif

Naw I'm not trippin that I didnt get a pair.

I was just heated at that dude for talking that mess to the people that didnt get a pair.. immature imo.

laugh.gif
mad.gif

its cool, just ignore them and they'll disappear like dust in the wind and crawl back under that rock they call

ISS. theyre not worth the post.

definitely not mad that i saved myself $200 bucks, its nice to have tho

Originally Posted by McBengBeng

wow...my buddy just got robbed doing a local meet up. he was trying to sell his pair. just glad his ok. sucks!!!

Daamn that sucks
tired.gif
... I did a local transaction but did it in a publicplace.... Somebody had himself a good nite.

Originally Posted by AIRCARTMAN

13.5 must be a really rare size- not one on Ebay live or under completed auctions. I'll need to search high and low for these.
i dnt think they go .5 szs from 13.5 and up. its been like that for awhile
I would agree if my friend didn't email me with his size 13.5 order from Footaction
ohwell.gif

Man sometimes people take this shoe stuff tooooooo seriously. People claiming others are salty
laugh.gif
. For shoes? I hope not. Seriously guys. To those that gotem, congrats, but don't celebrate like you just graduated from college and for those that didn't get em. Oh well. There are other kicks out there.

I can't state how satisfied I am, getting through NDC was breeze.

My order just shipped, I chose ground shipping but it says I was given OVERNIGHT.

I'm ecstatic

I went to the mall this morning had Pre-Ordered my pair so I wasn't worring about people looking at me crazy talking bout they sold out, so I asked aboutmy shoes manager comes from the back and shows me my 13 im out the door in an hour after doin some shopping .I got a pair with no issues, haven't tried emon yet but they look great. But some people are just so crazy for the Jams that they don't use common sense. Some guy was in Finshline and only had a sz 15left he needed a 13 so instead of waiting 10 mins for Hibbetts to open where there was no line he took the 15 and said he was gonna stuff with somesocks
sick.gif
. SMFH. I can understand getting them if and trading but the otherstore was only 10 mins away from opening and he could have easily had his size. Patience would have really helped him out cause nobody even though about goinginto that store. That probably would have been my 1st stop if I hadn't already ordered considering it's so far in the mall that most people practicallyforgets about them
laugh.gif
. Asked the manager and he said they had a FSR only 4people copped and people left other stores empty handed mad. All they had to do was walk about 100 ft Unbelievable
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

On a side note, THIS shoulda' been the XI/XII CDP last year..
Yea I was thinking the same thing. I like this combo better. Still gotta grab the cherry's though.

YES! NDC just shipped mine, with a tracking number.

didn't get an email though, i just went to the site and checked my order status
pimp.gif

Estimated delivery

Dec 24, 2009 by 3:00 PM
and i chose free ground shipping
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

13.5 must be a really rare size- not one on Ebay live or under completed auctions. I'll need to search high and low for these.
i dnt think they go .5 szs from 13.5 and up. its been like that for awhile
I would agree if my friend didn't email me with his size 13.5 order from Footaction
ohwell.gif
word,

i stand corrected. but i havent seen those SZs in a min??

Still waiting for my order confirmation from Finishline. I have a feeling all these stores have a lot in stock but they're not releasing them so thatthey'll sell out on release day

Spots def still have them sitting on the shelf. Sooooo many stores got them its unreal. Cant believe what everyone went through to get them. Congrats to allwho did though. Enjoy em becasue you wont see a retro again for while.

I don't know if I'm getting my 11's anymore.
tired.gif

My order is still processing in FNL, and whenever I've called them they say they can't find my order..

And to make things worse, I accidentally put the wrong name on my credit card, I hope it isn't a deal breaker, I'm trying to have them find it, butsince they can't find it, it can't be changed, and then if it gets processed it may get denied since it's the wrong name on the credit card..
tired.gif

If I don't get em, tough luck, but it's gonna be hard seeing the boo wearing em if I don't get em too.

....another failed connect
Me too x2. Too bad the spot I used to go to that would hold everything for me went out of business after I got out of HS 5 years ago..

Luckily I just checked my order from champs and it says shipped
pimp.gif

I was waiting in Concord tho for a little bit I knew chances were slim so I didn't show up as early as I could. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom