*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up, if your order is still in processing with Finish Line, call them ASAP.

They were telling me someone was using fraudulent credit cards, so if your account has certain securities like mine did, you have to call them
to confirm your order. So I won't be getting mine until late next week.

IM NOT TRYING TO SELL, IM JUST TRYNA HELP A FELLOW MEMBER OUT A MALL CLOSE TO ME HAS A 8.5 IF ANYONE WHATS ME TO SCOOP IT FORTHEM PM ME

Dam I was in court all day missed them again
mad.gif
Another spacejam release missed
devil.gif

cmoney mine is still processing also and i called them first they said credit card verification is why its being held up, then the lady said actually it hasalready been verified and it has gone through, then the lady said the hold up is them locating the shoes...
if it is them locating the shoes
consider our orders cancelled and done
i have a feeling that all fnl orders that haven't shipped yet are going to be cancelled

anyone wanna sell some size 12s for a reasonable price holla at me...i used to always wanted them when i was in high school but was too poor to get them...nowthat i have my own money, i get screwed over by footlocker.com, it said my order went through then they send me an email saying sorry. It's BS. Icouldn't go to stores yesterday due to having to work. All I wanted was 1 pair. Some of yall are lucky enough to get 10+ pairs.

[email protected]

im calling fnl right now there are 27 ppl ahead of me on waiting list lol....i ordered 8.5 and 11.5 and still didnt get shipping confirmation i hope i get minetho

Glad I got mine, hell wearing them joints today, don't think I'm gone sell these, good thing I got 2 manager hook ups in the mall, one at champs theother at finish line

nelly didnt take that long to get through there were 25 in front of me and i got through in less than 10 min

alright so i just finished talking to fnl.i used a debit card to buy the shoes and they said thay have to call the bank to verify all my information beforesending out the sneakers so it will be like monday until they ship out the shoes.

Did anyone else get a pair of space jams that have these raised dimples all around the white midsole of the shoe? My friend picked them up for me, and itlooks like a manufacturing defect .. I hate to return them, 'cause I probably won't be able to get another pair.

Eastbay has officially shipped my second pair out now...
pimp.gif

All that trouble ordering online and 45 minutes later still snagged my size..still to this day Eastbay has never let me down..no cancellation e-mails, nonothing..gotta love it!
pimp.gif

NDC just sent me a shipping confirmation email!! yess. but i really hope they restock, so our fellow NT brothers can grab some.

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Like i said,nobody is worried about that girly looking 11 yall are sweatin right now,its all about the space jam11,s, right now,yall can go to another thread and talk about the lowtop girly cool greys,people wont do smash and grabs for them like they did for the space jams,get real.
This dude is an IDIOT ! ! ! !
mad.gif

Use punctuation or skip a line between all that garble you're woofing... Cool Grey XI are MIDS the same cut as the Space Jams and people were getting SHOT,BEATEN, AND STABBED for the Cool Grey XI in March 2001.... haven't heard anything like that for these 09 Retros.... you really need to go take a nap or popsome downers you're all over this thread babbling incoherently like the hypes I sling that porcelain too....

and who cares about your raggedy phone order people in here got dozens of pairs just sitting in their houses NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR PHONE ORDER!!!! Why wouldu continuously berate and talk down to those who are still looking? You have low self-esteem thats why you wear Jordans to feel better about yourself at theexpense of others. Get some prescription meds and get to a padded room ASAP you're in danger.

PS before u ask I got my one pair for retail at 10:03 AM long after the lines and hype died away. I'm plugged in at my spot and got my size 11 held and Ialso have the 2000 SJ and the Cool Grey XI and the DMP XI so go jump off a northside bridge you moron logoff for 5 damn minutes at least

AND FINALLY, to lilmagicpennyfan or whatever u call yourself... we also dont care about your big shipment in Lancaster, PA. Thats the onlyreason u got all those pair u live in a hillbilly, inbred town like Lancaster...
laugh.gif
what a joke u think you're the man cuz u cleaned out THE MIGHTY METROPOLIS OF LANCASTER, PA. Go to Houston or Dallas or Bay Area or NYC andgrab up all those sizes, you'd get torn apart like a Big Mac in a tank full of piranhas. All u people getting a blast out've kiccing all these guys whomissed these I hope u get robbed or get your stuff stolen cuz GOD doesn't like ugly, and thats how u all are acting. These are only shoes, its Christmas,and a lot of you have nothing better to do than make fun of people who didn't know the scope of this release and therefore missed out. I'm tired ofreading all the baccbiting, complaining, and boasting. This thread should be closed now cuz the Vol: No BS went out the window about 150 pages ago... real talk

Alright I'm out cuz 4's up thumbs down

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

THESE "big" releases are all the same.

1.everybody over hypes them on these message boards
2. everybody makes the online sites crash and go in line for crazy ammounts of time and then act up
3. some get their some dont
4. everybody comes on niketalk sayin i got a 13 and i need an 8.5 can we trade....
5. then they all yell at resellers even when the live out in cali they yell at people like me that get 15 pairs in lancaster pa where nobody else wanted them and i gave them until 12 pm to get all the pairs they wanted
6. then people say they will sit by the computer and refresh for the next 4 days
7. then they complain about prices on ebay sooooo high and tell resellers to get a "real job" because they are mad resellers are making 200+ on a shoe they couldnt get
8. then arguements ensue about why somebody is "mad"
9. then its 20 pages of "omg i just got my shipping confirmation"
10 then its 20 pages of pics talkin about how jb sucks, they hate the quality, they are done with jb etc

dont wait for a restock, go pay resellers prices..... We appreciate when you guys buy them up from me, plz take em off my hands

I find this hilarious. No one wants to do that. People are feeling salty as it is. You think they're going to cop from you?

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

IM NOT TRYING TO SELL, IM JUST TRYNA HELP A FELLOW MEMBER OUT A MALL CLOSE TO ME HAS A 8.5 IF ANYONE WHATS ME TO SCOOP IT FOR THE
check your inbox

i know ill get a pair sooner or later for retail or below....

but remember if anyone helps out i got you on any nike/jordan product..... *hint hint* sz 10-11 2 pair

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i know ill get a pair sooner or later for retail or below....

but remember if anyone helps out i got you on any nike/jordan product..... *hint hint* sz 10-11 2 pair

Check your inbox

i got a pair last night... i figured they might be a restock somewhere, or somewhere close to retail... can someone point me in the right direction?

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

anyone got these on their jams?

it's like extra material on these. Guess i gotta get nail clippers and shi.

XIs have always had this, some more than others. Not really a big deal, to me at least.

All 5 pairs I got had this on them...no biggy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom