*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kevvv

so when did they start allowing people to sell their own sh*t in this thread ?

theres always a mini mod tryin to get +$#% locked up...just shut up man and let mods do their job

Originally Posted by Luisdabeast206

For those who ordered off finishline.com have anyone of you got a tracking number? My order still reads as " Processing ".

I ordered as soon as they went up at like 11:53...got my tracking number the next day...check your email because I received a shipping confirmation but on theactual website under my orders it says still processing.

Originally Posted by dejahnw

theres always a mini mod tryin to get +$#% locked up...just shut up man and let mods do their job
410 - big ups for lookin out for dudes but this might not be the thread for the continued convos about pre-orders and stuff. i honestly dont knowif it needs to be in general or what but it doesnt belong here. this will get this thread locked just like the $99 CDPs thread got locked.
Again, big ups for what your doing. But pages of convos about your inventory isnt for this thread.

I know but its about SJs and where else to put it make a new thread that gets locked up like the others.

I want to give a big thanks to the few fellow nt'ers that orderd from me like always. Thanks and happy holidays.

65f35c8c4148c8c20ec3573422fb0e4a2fc7f45.pjpg

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

I know but its about SJs and where else to put it make a new thread that gets locked up like the others.
i feel u dude... i honestly dont want to see ur account suspended either... the mods are sensitive about this thread. i got my convo with baby jdeleted because i said i would give him a pair if i find them for him... as u know, mods come in hella late and start with suspensions/bannings.
again, im not sure where it should go since its space jam related but they are really sensitive about buying/selling even for cost.

i wont bug u about it anymore cause im nowhere near a mod. i just want this thread to stay alive (im waiting to find a restock pair for a friend that missedout) and i dont want to see u suspended.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

i feel u dude... i honestly dont want to see ur account suspended either... the mods are sensitive about this thread. i got my convo with baby j deleted because i said i would give him a pair if i find them for him... as u know, mods come in hella late and start with suspensions/bannings.
again, im not sure where it should go since its space jam related but they are really sensitive about buying/selling even for cost.

i wont bug u about it anymore cause im nowhere near a mod. i just want this thread to stay alive (im waiting to find a restock pair for a friend that missed out) and i dont want to see u suspended.

QFT right right. I got u but im good they can delete my posts but i did nothin to get suspended and this thread will not be locked.

Maaaaan, i'm about to throw a fit! I still havent gotten my shipping confirmation from eastbay even though the women told me they were pretty much shippedtwo days ago!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Originally Posted by derry1

theres a pair on ebay where people have bidded up $1200 on them (33 bids) thats sad
frown.gif

you actually think someone is paying for those? Probably just sabotaging someones auction on purpose

My idea exactly..i think people are getting a payout between 250 to 320 but like earlier it was min 300 lol
Just like we were talking about 2 DAYS AGO...lol

people got mad hype when they didn't get their pair, not to mention parents who had to ensure the jams were under the tree...
I had two pairs and decided to take advantage on the bay....put it up for buy it now and someone took it...but it was $365 shipped...

now that we are starting to get word/see some pairs coming back online (snipes, FNL) it makes sense prices are leveling off...
all this is, is people came to their senses a couple days EARLIER than normal....
Like I said before...I don't believe we will see FSR restocks...but all those "canceled" orders that were eventually allotted and accountedfor....will be put back on the sites and whatever the distributors will send through the pipeline starting Monday

Merry Christmas NT

And for every mini-mod there is always a doodie-hole licker that likes to suckle the an*s of the seller by defending them to no end.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by Luisdabeast206

For those who ordered off finishline.com have anyone of you got a tracking number? My order still reads as " Processing ".

I ordered as soon as they went up at like 11:53...got my tracking number the next day...check your email because I received a shipping confirmation but on the actual website under my orders it says still processing.

I got
happy.gif
till I check my email and still no tracking confirmation
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And for every mini-mod there is always a doodie-hole licker that likes to suckle the an*s of the seller by defending them to no end.
laugh.gif

dude...you really need a life, i feel bad for you.
Don't feel bad for me bro, I got my pairs for retail, didn't have to bend over.

you serious bro??? peep the pic and date. I +!$@%!@ got an empolyee discount come on man, know the facts.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

...the worst of people comes out in these threads.
indifferent.gif

WORD.
this is the only damn place where n_s worrying about what the next n_ is doing SMH

I still got my Space Jams, but..
pimp.gif

The Finishline in Roosevelt Field Mall in New York, was sold out before it even opened. The employees were selling them to their friends, themselves, and otherfinishline employees, as the public watched them do so through the cage/fence in front.
smh.gif
, at the managers for allowing that. They were basically selling them through the back door of the store to only their friends, as we watched. I"kinda" knew someone in that store, and he told me to get off the line and go to another line, because everything was gone. Other employees fromother stores came and ran through the inventory. EVERYTHING was basically sold out before store opened, one employee came to the front and was like.. all wehave is size 12 and up left..
mad.gif

That mall was a mess... cops everywhere...people getting arresting...mobs...people getting jumped...
laugh.gif

Hey 410, i pmed you but just read here you not reading anymore. i need to know whats your store address and what time ya open Saturday. I think its better
if you pm the info so reseller wouldnt go there from out of state and try to cop all of them and then our fellow Nters wont have a chance to cop them even
tho they really want them. Im planing to get 2 pairs maybe..luckily i made it on the list too lol

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

I still got my Space Jams, but..
pimp.gif

The Finishline in Roosevelt Field Mall in New York, was sold out before it even opened. The employees were selling them to their friends, themselves, and other finishline employees, as the public watched them do so through the cage/fence in front.
smh.gif
, at the managers for allowing that. They were basically selling them through the back door of the store to only their friends, as we watched. I "kinda" knew someone in that store, and he told me to get off the line and go to another line, because everything was gone. Other employees from other stores came and ran through the inventory. EVERYTHING was basically sold out before store opened, one employee came to the front and was like.. all we have is size 12 and up left..
mad.gif

That mall was a mess... cops everywhere...people getting arresting...mobs...people getting jumped...
laugh.gif

damn...I know the store manager & MIT too lol...there's alot of shady stuff going on in that store...not the managers though, the employees

I am still pissed off that I got stuck with a size 8.5 and I wear a size 14 I cant find anyone that eants to buy an 8.5 I am about to send them back to eastbayif i cant get a buyer I am so serious then my low pro tire blew off and got to get that fixed I am so pissed thought eastbay came through with the 14 but Iguess not hopefully ewveryone got their pairs but hopefully ill get a buyer on that 8.5

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

would you guys trade these for the true blue retros that came out this year? 3's are my favorite Jordans so I been thinking about it.

i would for true blues and cash.

Its all you man.. I passed on the true blues knowing these were coming out. The Space Jams are my all time favorites. I know i'm not original but theXI's are my favorites... I'd take any pair of XI Mids over any other shoes

U KNOW WHAT I JUST DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS RELEASE IS WHY IN THE HELL IF YOUR LIKE 200th IN LINE WHY WOULDYOU STILL WAIT ESPEACIALLY IN THAT LONG *** LINE IN THAT H-TOWN MALL WHY IF I KNEW I WAS 200th IN LINE I KNOW I ANIT GETTIN NO DAMN SPACEJAMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom