The NEW PlayStation Nike Air Trainer I - Really like the concept

I think they're pretty dope, but I think I prefer the AF1s... These are definitely something special on their own though

Originally Posted by arrjae2

these are the best 'playstation' makeup!
pimp.gif

soooo DOPE!

playstationaf1-1.jpg
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]>[/color]

They look great in person!

And the detail is far better then any crappy AF1 done in a mall ... trust me

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Looks like gay shoes for me too much color, the AF1 playstation is way way better...

and what exactly do 'gay' shoes look like? there's no way you even read this nonsense before you start clicking icons.

you need to grow the $+*% up.

and after that, do the human race a favor and disappear.

from earth.

as for the shoes, they arent great but there are a lot of PS specific details on the shoes other than just the colourway, that ought to excite PS geeks. butrandom people who arent even gamers are going to buy all the pairs annyway, so it's irrelevant.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

as for the shoes, they arent great but there are a lot of PS specific details on the shoes other than just the colourway, that ought to excite PS geeks. but random people who arent even gamers are going to buy all the pairs annyway, so it's irrelevant.
with only 24 pairs (although you can never trust nike's numbers), who exactly is going to be buying them anyway?

this is the type of shoe that will either be freely given to you or cost a kidney or something.

i like these, air trainer 1 is a sick shoe, especially the pacmans, manny pacquiao

Yeah some people are right pictures don't do to good...but I actually
seen them in person Chi Mcbride came by to NSW Montalban in Hollywood, CA
during the campout & they are beautiful ! I will post a picture up later...

^^^thanks for posting that up GZA73...

which were one were you? I was the one w/ the pacquiao shirt & jordan 1 hi's

Nice but I prefer them with the black laces or maybe even the blue or green ones that they come with.

Back
Top Bottom